6

*SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING*

Rainey and Mira had raced home in no longer than 20 minutes. The two settled down in the lounge, Rainey in shorts and a tank top and Mira wrapped tightly in her pyjamas, topped by a gown.

"Mira?" Rainey asked with a hint of sadness "Are you really straight?"

"I don't know...I went on a date with a boy, named lewis"

"Oh...Do...you like him?" Rainey leaned in a little, pain in her eyes and voice.

"I don't know. He was sweet and gave me flowers, he was so kind; but I thought I liked girls...maybe I'm lesbian, maybe I'm straight. I don't know...I'm so confused!"

"Wait" Rainey raised an eyebrow

"You're neither" she chuckled a little.

"Huh?"

"You're bisexual!" Rainey giggled "It means you like both men and women"

"Oh...so I'm allowed to like both? Really?"

"Of course sweetie" Rainey said softly and shuffled closer, she gently grabbed Mira's chin and turned her eyes to her "but theres something I wanted to tell you"

Mira just stared at her, slightly nervous.

"I love you" Rainey whispered and gently pressed her lips into Mira's. Shocked, Mira hesitated slightly, but began to sink into the kiss.

"Do you trust me?"

Mira nodded and Rainey scooped her up tightly into her arms and carried her upstairs, gently laying her on the bed.

"Let me show you my love" Rainey whispered and began to gently and slowly undress Mira. "Has anyone ever told you, you're beautiful" She said softly as she stroked her hands gently around Mira's curves, her small frame flinching slightly. "Shh. I won't hurt you" Rainy lowered herself down and gently kissed her breasts.

Mira shyly took her hands and brushed them against Raineys hair and put a hand up her shirt, rainey raised up from her breasts and deeply kissed Mira, lay ontop of her. After a good 10 minutes of an intense makeout session, Rainey reached for her drawer and pulled out a strapon. She quickly clipped it around her waist.

"Will...will it hurt?" Mira asked nervously as Rainey grabbed her legs and lay on her stomach.

"Yes baby. That's why I'm going to get you wet first" Rainey said cautiously and gently brushed a finger against her clit, Mira flinched with a shakey moan. Raineys other hand reached for a towel on the side and tucked it beneath her.

"Relax baby. I'll never hurt you" Rainey gently parted her legs and kissed her clit softly before gently licking. Mira let out a loud, squeaky moan and almost slammed her legs shut, but Rainey held them apart. After a few licks, deep and slow, Mira started to slowly settle into gentle and quieter moans, her body relaxing into the sheets and towel.

Rainey reached into the same drawer and lubricated her toy before stroking Mira's cheek. "Baby? I want you to relax okay? I want you to tell me to stop if you don't like it. It will hurt at first, okay?"

Mira nodded.

"Here, hold onto me" Rainey bought an arm closer "Good girl" she smiled as Mira grabbed it. She brought the tip to Mira's hole and gently brushed it up and down her folds and clit too, before slowly pushing into her.

Mira groaned in discomfort "It hurts!" She whined.

"I know baby, focus on me. You're doing so good." Rainey whispered comfortingly, locking her eyes into Miras. "Just look at me baby" she said as she slowly managed to cover the whole length and began to slowly pull in and out "I'll be slow, I'm so proud of you" Rainey kissed her softly.