not enough

"i'm really excited for tonight. well, i always am," i said as ricky and i walked out of school, hand in hand. he chuckled and smiled at me
"me too."
"u better not choose a lame movie, like always," i said and smiled a little. he shook his head and scoffed.
"ur the one with the bad taste. i mean, we've watched High School Musical at least 10 times already."
"um, u mean i have amazing taste. High School Musical will always have a place in my heart." he shook his head and smiled at me. he then drove me home.
"i'll see u tonight," i said, smiling and placing a peck on his lips. he smiled and looked into my eyes.
"see u."
i went inside and changed into something more comfy. i quickly went to a nearby store to get some snacks for our movie night. i went back home, got some homework done, and then chilled, watching some Netflix. BZZ. BZZ. i grabbed my phone and saw that it was ricky.
"excited for tonight:)," he had texted. i smiled, not even realizing i was doing so.
"can't wait either<3."
our movie nights always started at 8 and always went till at least 11pm, sometimes 12am. i continued to watch Netflix, eager for the clock to hit 8.

a few hours later
i decided to go a little early, just to talk and get our usual fort set up. i brought some of my comfy pillows. i got into my car, threw the snacks and pillows somewhere in the back, and started heading over there. i parked and walked to his doorstep. i stopped dead in my tracks. i dropped all of my pillows and all of the snacks. my heart dropped down, down below, and i couldn't believe my eyes.

ricky was kissing nini.

his ex.

i was frozen. i couldn't move. all of the cuddles, gone. all of the laughter, gone. all of the trust, down the drain. i felt my eyes watering up. they hadn't even noticed me yet, and it didn't seem like ricky was even trying to stop it, which hurt even more.
"u know, the least u could do is act like u want to watch movies with me," i said, clearing my throat. i crossed my arms as they both pulled out of the kiss, stopping to look at me. ricky's eyes widened.
"Y/N-,"
"no, just don't," i said, sniffling. i wiped away my tears and tried to contain myself. "i don't want to hear it. i'm just hurt at the fact that u were just going to pretend to actually want to be with me." i shook my head. ricky walked to me as i backed away.
"Y/N, i do want to be with u!"
i scoffed.
"really? u are unbelievable." ricky looked at me, seeming hurt in a way? and his eyes looked like they were on the verge of watering. i shook my head.
"this meant nothing, I swear," he pleaded.
"oh yeah? well it seemed like you and nini over there were making out." my voice broke at the last two words. ricky shook his head and stepped closer, trying to grab my hand.
"ricky, no!! just fit that into ur thick skull, we're done!" tears we're rolling down my cheeks as i backed away, pushing his hands roughly off. he shook his head.
"Y/N, please, i'll make it up to y-,"
"there's no way to make it up to me. i-i-i can't even trust u anymore! i just-," I took a breath. "go and be with nini, because u clearly didn't get over her." i looked into his eyes one last time, picked up my snacks and my pillows, and walked to my car. ricky stood there, wanting to go after me, but he knew it was no use. i drove away, tears going down like a rainstorm. i ran out of my car, slamming the door and storming to my room. i ignored
my mom and sister in the living room. i slammed my bedroom door and threw myself onto my bed, screaming into my pillow. all
i could think about was how ricky chose nini over me.

and i didn't even see it coming.

i went through all of our memories. the laughs. the jokes. the smiles. the kisses. the flowers. the cute dates he'd take me on. the sing-alongs we'd have in the car. the deep conversations we'd get into. it was all gone.

down the drain.

lost in an abyss.

and i guess i just wasn't......enough.

not enough for ricky.

hoi i need ideas so if u got some pls request gracias😊
stay safe and wash ur hands mi gente :)