breakups:/

i felt the tears run down my cheeks as i unlocked my door. i tried to be as quiet as possible, since my roommate was probably sleeping. i opened it quietly and closed it. i looked to see josh peacefully sleeping and snuck to the bathroom to undress. i looked in the mirror, my mascara running. my boyfriend just broke up with me, telling me he had no more feelings for me. i didn't know what to say, i was confused. how do u just lose feelings for someone, just like that?
i sighed and took off my makeup, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. i took another sigh and walked out of the bathroom, shutting the lights and sneaking over to my bed. i sat on it for a minute, looking out the window at the pale moonlight. i cried softly, trying my best to be quiet. i tucked myself in, turning away from josh's side of the room.
"y/n?" i heard a soft voice say.
i held my breath, not wanting to talk about what had just happened and feeling terribly bad for waking him up with my crying.
"hey, are you okay?"
i gave up and took a huge sigh, turning to where he was. he was sat up in his bed, a little sleepy, concern flushing over his face.
"i'm really sorry i woke u up," i said as i sniffled and looked down.
"no, it's okay. but are u okay?"
"well, no. but i wouldn't want to deprive u of ur sleep."
"i'm all ears."
i looked at him, smiling a bit, which earned a soft, reassuring smile back from josh. he went over to my bed and sat down next to me, an arm around me.
"tell me everything," he said, almost whispering it, smiling at me so reassuringly, the air felt somewhat safe.

this is kinda bad:/
but anyways sorry for being inactive i'll try to keep it posted!

💕🎶