18. Exposed

Yoongi was sitting at his desk trying to figure out what to write down. He looked back at your sleeping form on his bed.

You had been acting weird whenever he talked about the baby. Yoongi turned back around to the blank paper.

He twirled the pen in his hand. Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair as he thought of the right words to write.

He eventually gave up on trying to write words down. Yoongi decided he would just wing it if the situation came to light.

Instead, he tried to come up with reasons for why you would be acting weird every time he would mention the baby.

~~~

Brooklyn was smiling her ears off. "I can't believe that we are at the backstage of a BTS concert." You rolled your eyes.

"I thought you got over the fangirling stage." She took a deep breath and calmed down. "I wasn't fangirling."

You laughed. "I'm only here to tell Yoongi the good news." Brooklyn smiled at you. "So are you finally going to tell him?"

The boys suddenly walk in. Sweaty and loud. "BROOKLYN AND Y/N!!!" Jin yelled, obviously still hyped from the concert.

Brooklyn started to yell back. "BTS!!!" You laughed at the chaos that was going on. Yoongi walked up to you with furrowed brows.

"What are you doing here?" You smirked at him. "Since when could I not visit my husband?" Yoongi chuckled.

"Since it became a safety issue. You know that I don't want saesangs getting photos of you." You rolled your eyes.

"You guys have the best security. I should be fine."

And as you said that, two fangirls that were posing to be staff members took a video of you and Yoongi.

"You're right, but you're carrying my baby and I don't need you getting hurt." You smiled at him. "Awww. You care about me?"

He kissed your forehead. "Please go back home and relax." Meanwhile, those girls were recording your entire conversation.

Don't think that Jin and Brooklyn were shown any mercy because they too were in the video. You chuckled and walked out.

"I'll talk to you when you get home."

The two fangirls started giggling and stopped recording the video. In a matter of hours, the controversy will hit BTS again.

~~~

"So, are you going to throw me a baby shower?" Both Brooklyn and your mother looked at you with confusion.

"Anyway...I've decided to give your father another chance." You rolled your eyes. "I never thought that Dad could be so shallow."

Your mother pursed her lips. "Neither could I." You sighed thinking back to the big dinner. "That bitch had the audacity to flirt with Yoongi."

Brooklyn burst out in laughter. "Do you remember the flight attendant?" You rolled your eyes again. "What happened with the flight attendant?" Your mother asked.

Brooklyn finally pulled herself together to tell the story.

"On our way to Vegas, a female flight attendant tried flirting with Yoongi. At this time Y/n was still mad at him, but she hated people flirting with him. She called him her boyfriend and kissed him to tell the woman to leave."

Your mother smirked at you. "Did you ever get over Yoongi?" You shook your head. "It gets better!" Brooklyn chuckled.

"When we were coming back, the same flight attendant tried flirting with Yoongi again. Y/n yelled out that he was her's."

You smirked and sat down on the couch. "I didn't yell." Brooklyn gave you the 'Oh really' look. You shrugged your shoulders.

~~~

Yoongi was silently panicking. He looked at your sleeping form and realized where he went wrong.

It was currently 8:00 AM and the video of Yoongi was released today. The video of you calling him your husband and him saying that you were carrying his baby.

He didn't know how to handle this. You slowly woke up from your sleep. Yoongi panicked even more.

This was something you notice immediately. "What's wrong?" Yoongi hesitated for a little but decided to tell you.

"People know that you are my wife and that you're carrying my baby. I mean, your face is shown in the video."

You pursed Your lips. "Calm down Yoongi. Just go the Big Hit building and sort it out." He let out a deep breath.

Yoongi kissed you on the lips which shocked you. "I love you." He said and rushed out your bedroom door.

You were left alone in your bedroom, dumbfounded over what just happened.

~~~

Everyone didn't know what to do. If they make a statement, it would seem like Yoongi just lied to his fans.

If they don't make a statement, the internet won't stop making up rumors. Yoongi was pacing back and forth in the meeting room.

He didn't want to put you or the baby in danger. The rest of BTS were looking at the two oldest, not knowing what to do.

Yoongi stopped pacing. "I'll just create a video explaining the situation." Unlike Jin, Yoongi couldn't put his words on paper.

He could put words into songs. And in this case, he can't make an apology song. Everyone agreed.

No one wanted a repeat of what happened a couple of months ago. It's better, to be honest than to lie.

Yoongi walked out of the practice room and started to get ready for the video.

~~~

You had privated all your accounts as you were getting hate. Brooklyn was comforting your shocked form.

Your mother was comforting Brooklyn's shocked form. "I didn't expect it to be this big of an issue," Brooklyn said.

"Now you know what I went through." You looked at her with a blank face. She looked down. "I'm sorry about that."

You smiled at her. "It's okay. As for now, don't go on your phone." She nodded. "Hopefully this thing blows over fast." Your mom said in a sad tone.

"I can't even tell him the good news." You pouted. "Who cares? If we go outside, we could get mobbed."

~~~

The video was posted and Yoongi had told the entire story. Spilling everything. The hate comments had died down.

He came home to see you sat on the couch, with a mug full of water. Why a mug? Because you missed the taste of coffee.

You smiled at Yoongi. "I made my accounts public again. I actually have people on my side." Yoongi smiled and kissed your forehead.

"I just told the entire truth. What about Brooklyn?" You smirked. "She's happy because people have been calling her lucky all day."

Yoongi furrowed his brows at you. "Well, she's an ARMY that is dating a BTS member." Yoongi nodded his head.

"Don't you think we should be planning our wedding by now?" You smiled and ran to your room, leaving Yoongi one confused man.

You came back with two folders and a binder. You were also out of breath, but that didn't matter. "Did you really think I wasn't planning?"

You put the things on the table and sat back down on the couch. Yoongi picked up the binder and started flipping through the pages.

"You already have a seating chart?" You looked at him like he was stupid. "Of course." Yoongi then remembered something.

"Didn't you have something to tell me?" You smirked for the last time today. You looked through the folders.

"Oh yeah. We're having twins." You said nonchalantly.