meeting the shield

Becky's POV

Me and my three best friends just got moved up from NXT and believe me, it is a challenge in the main roasters. We are walking to gorilla when we get stopped by the ruby riott. Well well well if it ain't the newbies. If y'all didn't know it's a challenge up here and we will crush y'all. Ruby, stop being mean to them Liv said, your the only one up here who hasn't been in a lot of matches you know why?? Bc you can't fight so go on and cry to your girlfriend. They all laugh.

Liv: hi, I'm Liv a old member of the riott squad. I'm over that. I'll show you guys around. But first I have to go get my other friends. Alexa, Mandy come on.

Alexa: alright I'm almost done. She then came out. I'm the goddess of both main roasters and the raw women's champion.

Mandy: I'm the Golden goddess. Me and Liv have the tag team belts.

Alexa: yep, we worked together

Becky: nice to meet you all as they start talking getting to know each other more and more. Becky we need to get to gorilla.

Sasha: ok we'll see y'all later.

Alexa: ok

Becky had a match with AJ Lee. The one who think she can beat everyone. She did her entrance and she got in the ring. Aj Lee came out and did her entrance. Then they rung the bell.

(After the match)

Becky went backstage with a victory over aj Lee.

Charlotte: I'm so happy for you. Then the shield walked by.

Becky: I want him for Christmas as she pointed at Roman reigns.

Sasha: you want him for Christmas, so  you gonna want his private part for Valentine's day?? As they all laugh.

Roman: hey guys you go ahead. Seth and Dean left.

Becky: OH MY GOSH, he's coming over here.

Roman: Hey, I see y'all just got moved up.

Becky: y-y-yes sure

Roman: babygirl you don't have to studder around me. I'm not gonna stab you cut of your legs and put them in a picture frame.

Becky: your scaring me.

Roman: babygirl don't be scared of me. I was just teasing you.

Charlotte: you  have big muscles she said blushing.

Sasha: Charlotte shut up

Becky: I called him she whispered to Charlotte and sasha.

Paige: he want y'all to shut up. All of you.

Roman: well, see you guys around. He said then winked at us. Wait I forgot something. He hugged Becky and slide a piece of paper in her pocket. He hugged Sasha Charlotte and Paige then left.

After raw

Sasha's POV

After raw we went to our hotel room. There were  2 big beds

Sasha: right, Ian even gone cap they do look comfortable.

Becky: I love this bed 

They both jumped on there bed.

Sasha: tbh it do feel good.

Becky: right!!

Becky went to take a shower when she took her jacket off and the piece of paper fell out. She looked at it. His number was on it. She put it in her phone and texted him.

Becky: hey roman

Romie bear💜🥰: oh hey, I see you found the paper in your pocket huh??

Becky: yeah wyd??

Romie bear💜🥰: nun chilling with my boys. What room did y'all get??

Becky: 345 why??

Romie bear 💜🥰: we got 344

Becky: so y'all are right next door??

Romie bear 💜🥰: yea.

Becky: I'll text you when I get out the shower.

Romie bear 💜🥰: same

After the shower

Romie bear 💜🥰: I'm out

Becky: me to, so wanna come over??

Romie bear 💜🥰: yea I'm bring Dean and Seth.

Becky: that's fine.

Sasha: I still can't believe we got separated from Charlotte and Paige.

Becky: me neither but the shield is coming over they are right next door.

Sasha: nice to know

They heard knocks on the door. I opened the door and Roman's mouth dropped.

Becky: you ok??

Roman: yep

Sasha: Seth come here

He came

Seth: dang

Sasha: what??

Seth: that body sweetheart

Sasha: shut up

Becky: where's Dean??

Seth: he went to Renee's hotel room.

Becky: oh come in Roman as she shut the door behind him and lock it.

Seth: you know girls we could go out for a little snack.

Becky: no thank you.

Sasha: I'll come with you

They left and Roman and Becky had the room to themselves.

Becky: I'm really sleepy so I'm gonna go to sleep. They went to sleep in Becky's bed with her laying on his chest and his hand on her side.

Hi guys it's me with my first ever book please vote and comment thank you so much! 💚