I didn't have ßë❎ with him

Becky's POV

I still can't believe Roman is the daddy of Rhea's baby. I mean it's unbelievable. Not only did she lie to me but she didn't even think about telling me. I heard the door open and I went down stairs.

Veronica: mommy??

Becky: yes

Veronica: where's my sister??

Becky: she's with Alexa.

Veronica: why are you mad??

Becky: I'm not baby.

Veronica: okay, what are we gonna do today??

Becky: you are gonna pack your clothes bc you are staying with Mandy for 2 weeks bc I have to be somewhere.

Veronica: where??

Becky: home

Roman: hey baby and babygirl

Becky: Veronica baby go upstairs

Veronica: I'll be packing

Becky: okay

She left

Becky: HOW COULD YOU?? YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND.

Roman: what are you talking about I didn't cheat.

Becky: then what a itty bitty tinie winie cawinkadink that she is pregnant with your child.

Roman: idk how that possible. I did not have ßë❎ with her.

Becky: where y'all drunk she says sarcastically

Roman: I guess we were. I remember the day that like A week ago when we went to a bar cause you left me and Seth was supposed to take me home but he had to take Sasha home and that night he's was supposed to take me home but we went to a bar and we got drunk. I guess we done it then.

Becky: are you sure??

Roman: yes baby I love you alot and I would never cheat on you. Even if Rhea is really thick.

Becky: I forgive you then.

Roman; your the best.

Rhea: what's the happy moments about??

Becky: you are pregnant with his baby??

Rhea: yes, but I was gonna tell you.

Becky: are you sure??

Rhea: yes, I'm positive

Becky: ok as they hugged. Don't kill the baby Rhea.

Rhea: I was gonna get an abortion

Becky: NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, KILL A BABY.

Rhea: okay chill as they laugh

Roman's POV

Honestly, I never would have thought about me and Rhea having ßë❎. It just wouldn't seem right but it happened. I guess I enjoyed it. But I have the best girlfriend in the world if it didn't take her that much to forgive us. In which mean she trust us alot. But I have to except the fact that I am a daddy to a different baby. Not my wife's baby.

Rhea: I'm sorry Becks. It never would have Happened if I would have just came home.

Becky: stop blaming yourself bestieee.

Rhea: I love you bestie again as they hugged.

Roman: am I invisible??

Rhea/Becky: ummm...... Yea