time for this to be done

4 months later

Becky's POV

It's been crazy these last 6 months!!! Rhea is 6 months pregnant and look like a  rhino with and grown elephant inside of it. And Roman is distant from me. Veronica is getting bullied at school Vanessa drown in the pool. Stuff is just not going how I planned. But we don't know the future and hopefully it will be better than the present.

Rhea: ROMAN!!!!

Roman: yes

Rhea: I need some food

Roman: baby you just at popeyes kfc dairy Queen and Sonic. You ain't full yet??

Rhea: no bc I'm eating for 3.

Roman: true dat!! Well I'll go get you some food from burger kings.

Rhea: thank you

Roman's POV

Honestly I never thought this would happen me getting my wife's best friend pregnant. Me and Becky is not in the same page so I think it's best we go to a marriage counselor even though it's her fault. I got her food and I got Vanessa and Veronica kids meals and Becky the same thing I got Rhea and got me a salad.

At home

I gave everybody there food and sat by Becky.

Becky: what do u want

Roman: I need to talk to you.

Becky: Roman, I think it's best if we get divorced bc you need to help Rhea and I'll get with someone who loves me.

Roman: Becky I do love you

Becky: sign this paper

Roman: no becks please give me one more chance to show you that I love you. Want you please let me back in your heart.

Becky: I know that song. But Roman we ain't for each other ok I still love you but you gotta help Rhea our kids are growing up and I can handle them sign it.

Roman: fine as he signed it with tears coming down his eyes.

Rhea: what's going on??

Becky: he's all yours now.

Rhea: look, I know all the attention is going to me bc I'm pregnant with his babies but please don't break up with him. He'll be miserable. You carried his babies. He love you. All that stuff y'all been through together and now u wanna break his heart. All the stuff he did for you and your gonna leave him like this. But whatever.

Becky got her stuff and left. (With the kids)

Roman: she just left me like this. I can't believe it. He took a shower and cried himself to sleep.

Short chapter I know but I'm struggling fitting all this stuff in so bare with me. One more chapters to go kids then we will be done with this book!! Yay!! I'm gonna be finished with my first EVER book!! Please vote and comment what you think and enjoy the rest if y'all's day!! 
                  Love 💙
                  Peace☮️
                  Hope 🙏