Sasha's upset

I'm the morning

Becky's POV

Sasha wake up, you can't sleep all day.
I'm tryna wake Sasha up but she's being lazy. She can't sleep all day because it's not healthy for the baby.

Sasha: why I can't sleep

Becky: because it's not healthy for the baby.

Sasha: I'm gonna for a run.

Becky: no, you gonna stay here

Sasha: you can't tell me what to do

Becky: I can I'm older, besides that I'm trying to help you with the baby and you can't go for a run while your pregnant. You gotta do baby yoga

Sasha: that's boring

Becky: you haven't tried it sash.

Sasha: I'll go to the gym then

Becky: NO YOUR NOT, SASH YOU CAN'T WORKOUT WHILE YOUR PREGNANT NOW SIT DOWN AND I'M GONNA GO MAKE BREAKFAST.

Sasha: why are you yelling at me, I do what the heck I want. You can't stop me, maybe I don't want the baby, have thought of that.

Becky: you can't workout sash. I'm just tryna protect you and the baby.

Sasha: DON'T PROTECT US OK I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP IM THE MOMMA AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR MINE AND SETH'S BABY, I KNOW HOW I HAVE IT'S LIFE PLANNED AN YOUR NOT APART OF IT. LET ME AND SETH BE THE PARENTS TO OUR BABY YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY CHILD'S LIFE.

Becky: If that's how you feel, I'll leave y'all alone. She had tears coming down her eyes.

Becky's POV

I can't believe sash just said that to me. I'm only trying to help her. I guess I'm not going to be in the baby's life because that's what she asked for. I got my suitcase and put in the trunk to head to raw.

At raw

Becky's POV

I see roman and try to go past him so he wouldn't know I was crying. He grab my wrist and pulled me back.

Roman: baby why are you crying

Becky: sash said something to me that really hurt my feeling.

Roman: what did she say??

Becky did I screaming voice of what Sasha said just like her.

Becky: she said, DON'T PROTECT US OK I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP IM THE MOMMA AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR MINE AND SETH'S BABY, I KNOW HOW I HAVE IT'S LIFE PLANNED AN YOUR NOT APART OF IT. LET ME AND SETH BE THE PARENTS TO OUR BABY YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY CHILD'S LIFE.

Roman: that's harsh but nothing to cry about, babygirl we can have our own kids.

Becky: that's not the point, it just hurt to hear that. She told me I'm not apart of the baby's life. And it's just heartbreaking.

Roman: go home and pack your things. we can go back to Pensacola.

Becky: ok, then what cause I'm not staying in that room with sasha.

Roman: come back.

Becky: so I leave my truck at the hotel, take a taxi back and we can go to Pensacola after raw.

Roman: exactly.

Seth: bro come on

Roman: you really need to help your girlfriend with her attitude.

Seth: what she do??

Roman: she made Beck's cry

Seth: what she do for the second time

Roman: she told Becky, DON'T PROTECT US OK I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP IM THE MOMMA AND I KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR MINE AND SETH'S BABY, I KNOW HOW I HAVE IT'S LIFE PLANNED AN YOUR NOT APART OF IT. LET ME AND SETH BE THE PARENTS TO OUR BABY YOU JUST STAY OUT OF MY CHILD'S LIFE.

Seth: what becky do??

Roman: she was telling Sasha she can't work out while she is pregnant and can't go for a run while she is pregnant and stuff.

Seth: I see, she was only trying to help huh.

40 minutes later

Becky's POV

I'm back at the arena and I'm gonna go talk to Steph. I walk past gorilla and see Roman put his belt in relinquishment.

Roman's POV

So I put the belt in relinquishment because me and Becky are going to be out for a long time. See you guys in some years it's hard to do, but if it's the best for her and me then that's what's going to happen. Becky came out and relinquished her belt too.
She said a few words and they left.

Becky: don't you have to get your stuff??

Roman: yea

At the hotel

Seth: why are you leaving WWE??

Roman: because Becky just wants to be somewhere where she is liked. We ain't forever leaving WWE.

Seth: ok when you coming back??

Roman: in a few years

Seth: keep in touch with me.

Roman: will do.

He hugged everyone except for Sasha because she wasn't there and so did Becky.

Roman: you ready??

Becky: let's go.

Alexa: I miss Becks already.

Liv: so do I

Mandy: they will be back. But I really miss her.

Sasha: hey guys

Mandy: don't hey guys us. We know what you said to Becky and that's why they left.

Sasha: It just slipped.

Liv: slipped?? That's bull crap and you know it.

Sasha: I didn't mean to say it. I'm pregnant and she was only trying to help and I screamed at her and said she wasn't a part of the baby's life, and I know it was hurtful and I regret it but she'll never forgive me for it.

Alexa: you better be lucky

Sasha: thanks for understanding

Liv: what you been up to??

Mandy: it's late so we better head out. Raw just ended and I'm tired.

Liv: that's our cue

Alexa: see you later sash

Sasha: ok

Sasha's POV

After they left I had nobody to talk to or laugh with I know that I totally ruined Becky and my relationship. She ain't gonna wanna be my friend anymore. I cried and cried my way to sleep know Becky and my relationship is completely ruined because of me and my stupid attitude and words.

What up what up, it's me again and I really hope y'all like this chapter ❤️💙 enjoy y'all day!!! 💜 Also please vote and comment