ran her off

The next morning

Rhea's POV

I wake up to the Australia sun in my eyes. I walk down stairs and see mom making breakfast. Hey demi, did you have a good sleep??

Rhea: yea it was straight.

Mom: I made breakfast here's your plate.

Rhea: give it to Cali I'm just gonna go to the gym and get back.

Mom: ok but be safe.

Rhea: ok mom

Rhea's POV

I get in my car and drive to the gym. I got there and it was not how it used to be. It had way much more stuff. I walk in. I didn't talk to anyone except for Billie and Peyton.

Rhea: y'all came back to?? For what??

Billie: we just came to visit our home town.

Peyton: we saw those mean comments about you. It was so rude but we are your friends and we ain't gonna say anything about it bc Roman did say that y'all were drunk unfortunately people nowadays don't read.

Rhea: thanks.

Billie: you wanna grab some lunch later and just like chill at the Australian beach??

Rhea: that would be nice.

Peyton: right so u coming??

Rhea: yea

Peyton: see you then

Rhea: what time??

Peyton: 2:00

Rhea: okay, see ya

Billie: tootle-loo

Rhea: they are always happy

Rhea's POV

I worked out at the gym for about 3 hours now so now it was 1:09 I need to head home and shower. I got home took a shower and got ready for the beach. Cali asked to come and I love my little sister so I said yes. We got read by the time it was 1:45. We got in my car and headed to the beach.

Peyton: your early

Billie: we are to

Cali: hey guys

Peyton: hey Cali

Billie: hey Cali.

Rhea: what do you guys wanna do??

Billie: let's get some sea shells. We found some and we took a picture with them.

Rhea: let's play truth or dare

All: ok

Rhea: Cali truth or dare.

Cali: dare

Rhea: I dare you to go sit on that man lap for 3 seconds and come back

Cali: okay

She done it and came back

Cali: okay demi Truth or dare

Rhea: truth

Cali: is it true that that is the shield walked over here??

Rhea: OH MY GOSH!! yes why are they here. I came here to be with Australia people and get away from WWE.

Roman: hey babygirl

Rhea: why are y'all here.

Dean: we want you to come back Rhea I mean forget them. Bc it was rude of them to say. Just please come back.