never knew

Sasha's POV

Me and Seth are in me and Becky's hotel room. We've been in this room for like forever. Becky??

Becky: what??

Sasha: why are you here??

Becky: this is my assigned room, the question is why is Seth here??

Sasha: you gotta go baby they kiss

Seth: see you ladies

Sasha/Becky: see ya Seth

Becky: so where's your child??

Sasha: she still sleep right here beside me. If you didn't see her.

Becky: what's her name??

Sasha: Kenzie

Becky: cute name

Sasha: Colby chose it.

Becky's POV

Sasha's being a little stubborn towards me. I don't know what's going on with her because yesterday she apologized for what she said. I'm starting to not think she really meant that apology. I didn't know what to do so I stopped and got up and holler and it hurt to be mean to sasha.

Becky: what's your problem all of a sudden??? Yesterday you apologized

Sasha: I have a bad head ache.

Roman: knock knock

Sasha: come in Roman

Roman: how'd you know it was me??

Sasha: I know your voice

Roman: becks, you want the kids??

Sasha: who's kids??

Roman: ours he said suspiciously

Sasha: they are so cute it's funny my friends didn't tell anyone about their kids. Do Steph know do the universe kno do our WWE family know??

Becky: no I mean they weren't their yesterday.

Sasha: how Micheal Kno then??

Becky: Roman told him

Sasha: whatever,  hi I'm Sasha banks you can call me Sasha though.

Veronica: hi I'm Veronica

Sasha: nice to meet you. We can hang out today and just go to the beach if your parents let you.

Veronica: can I go??

Becky: Roman??

Roman: I guess but watch over my babygirl if something happen to her I'm pressing charges against you.

Sasha: I know how to watch a child

They all laughed then Roman left.

Becky: where's Vanessa's baby bag??

Roman: here as he give her the bag and then go back out the door.

Sasha: can I hold her??

Becky: sure as she give Vanessa to Sasha.

Sasha: she's a sweet baby and her little smile is so cute.

Veronica: that's my baby sister.

Sasha: It is.

Becky: you need to be on ABC mouse.com

Veronica: I already know how to spell and talk and add and subtract. I know how to spell my name to.

Becky: spell it.

Veronica: v e r o n i c a. Veronica she says pronouncing it.

Becky: good job

Sasha: let's get ready to go to the beach it's 5 in the day.

Becky: I'm coming to

Sasha: suit it yourself.

Becky: Rhea's coming she know about our kids to Because we met in Pensacola and she came here because she had a match. You'll really like her. She sweet at some point.

Sasha: let's go pick her up. Where do she live??

Becky: we don't have to drive she has a hotel room. But I do have to give Vanessa back to Roman bc I can't risk it with her.

At the beach.

Rhea: hi I'm Rhea

Sasha: I'm Sasha this is Kenzie.

Becky: y'all wanna get in the water.

Roman: hey girls

Becky: what are you guys doing here?? And where is Vanessa.

Roman: we planned to come her to who is that?? And Vanessa's with Charlotte and Paige.

Becky: this is Rhea you remember her right. We met her at the coffee shop in Pensacola.

Roman: oh yes

Rhea's POV

We were having fun watching Veronica and Kenzie play Roman choke slammed me in the water and it made Becky jealous. It was all crazy and the WWE family was at the beach they all met the kids it was very fun being there as a family. Sooner or later we all got tired and went home. Most people NEVER KNEW about there kids.

What up what up it's me again I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Enjoy the rest of y'all's day!!! Please vote and comment!! 💚💜💙