DREAMING OF YOU

PROLOGUE

TEARS Are STREAMING down through my eyes down to my cheeks. Looking at the sky full of beautiful stars makes me want to cry more. I closed my eyes and rested my head on my seat. I blow a loud breath and wiped my tears as I put my seatbelt on and was about to drive my car through the nearest Club when I heard my phone rang at the Passenger seat.

I saw my Bestfriends name on the screen so I immediately took it and answered the call.

"H-hello?" I tried not to crack my voice but failed.

"Ash? Are you Crying? What happened?" My friend liliane asked.

I bit my lips. "I-it's about N-noah." I can't help my self but to sob again.

Thinking of what my Boyfriend did makes my lips tremble and my heart break into a million pieces. He was my Boyfriend for two years but I never let him have sex with me. So what he did is find another woman to Sleep with him and broke up with me.I never tought of him cheating on me. I meant, he was the kindest, sweetest and the most caring person I've ever met. He pursued me when we were still in high school, he is my classmate so we get along Fast. I'm still 16 at that time and I have a very protective Three older brothers So all of my moves are Always directly Reported to them.

Luckily I have My Mom who always scold My brother's from trying to punch Noah When ever he will Come to our house and pick me up as he gave me and Mom a flower. He Was persistent on pursuing me Until I turned 18 and Finally My brother's let me do what I want if I'll Give my 'yes' or 'no' to Noah. And because I already fell in love with him I said yes, My family supported me on entering a relationship but of course My brother's Give Noah a warning and Some kind of threat. How kind of them; Note the sarcasm please.

We both went to the same College, So At our First Anniversary We Celebrated it To our Favorite Restaurant, Near At Our School.
After reaching One year On a Relationship with him, I always feel Contented and Happy. But people do really change ... and Noah is not an Exemption. When we Were celebrating our Second Anniversary at Baguio, He Asked me to Sleep with Him ... and you know what I mean. But I didn't let him, and told him that I'm still not ready.

I tought he understood, So i was really shocked when he turned cold towards me and Always not having a time for me, I mean We're on the same school and same course but only different schedules but my point is i don't even see him at our school. So I always asked my self if he was avoiding me? Why doesn't he talk to me?

At night I always can't sleep thinking about my problem with him. It's been a month since our Second Anniversary - Our last talk to be exact. The last semester has a finish but i still didn't see him. I always message him if he does already have a time for me But he always ignore my message. But i didn't stop messaging him.

'Babe, Can we talk?'

When I heard my message alert tone I almost fly to get my cellphone at the Center table.

I breathe in and breath out first before opening my cellphone and read his reply, but disappointment consumed my body when i red his reply.

'I'm busy.'

Better than not replying.

I slumped my body through my big Californian bed and just stared at the ceiling. Suddenly I felt a liquid falling from my eyes.

After a couple of minutes on staring the ceiling I let my self sleep with a heavy heart.

When Saturday Came, at the morning I finally got an idea how to Make Noah talk to me.

I asked our elder brother to give me a lift trough the Grocery store, to buy Chicken Curry Ingredients. I know Noah loves my Chicken Curry, It's my specialty and It's his favorite. We are both Third Year Culinary Student but he can't beat my cooking skills even if he is a guy. I'm going to surprise him. He always loved my surprises and I planned to surprise him by Visiting him to his Condo. It's been a long time since we talked so, I know He already miss me just like how I miss him.