CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 01

WARNING: SPG | R-18 | Mature Content

I QUICKLY drove the car and when I arrived at the Club my friend liliane was there, waiting for me. We entered the Club and immediately ordered drinks.

"Who are you with?" I asked and sat at the couch while sipping on my margarita.

"No one." He answered and winked at me meaningfully.

I shook my head in disbelief. "You're still not over on boy hunting do you?"

She shook her head and smirked. "I need to find my soulmate, Ashie So, I can easily forget your Asshole Older brother." She said and blow a loud breath.

I teased her with a raised eyebrow. "As far as I Remembered Sissi, My brother, Ashton doesn't give you hopes and signs. Your the only one Hoping."

Liliane pouted her lips and glared at me. "Alright. So, tell me what happened."

I started to tell her what happened while still Crying of course. Liliane was so shocked that Noah did that to me and at the same time angry.

She stood up from her seat in front of me and sat down beside me then hugged me tight. After that, she held my hand and the other one wiped my tears using her thumb.

"It's okay, he is not worth for Crying Ashie. You can forget him. I know your strong." She said and smiled at me tenderly.

"But I'm not as strong as you."

"Oh, Shut it. Everybody has a weakness, even Me. I also have weakness and that's your Brother." She said sadly.

"I told you to move on. Why do you keep thinking about him?" I scolded her.

Liliane just laughed and hugged me again. After we drank, we ordered Vodka again until we lost track of time and passed at twelve o'clock.

Liliane was having a hard time standing up and her face is already Red because of drunkenness.

"I-im just going to the C-cr ." She said and her eyes were almost closed.

I just nodded and leaned my head on Couch with eyes closed because of dizziness.

"What are you doing here, Ashie?" A Very familiar deep baritone voice filled my ears.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Dwayne who is holding a bottle of beer.

"Hey, Dwayne." I lazily greet Dwayne then close my eyes again.

I heard him sat at the couch in front of me.
I ignored him and stayed my eyes closed until I heard him speak.

"Why are you here at the club? It's already Twelve."

I slowly opened my eyes again and raised my one eyebrow at him. "It's None of your business, Dwayne." I said and rolled my eyes then bend down to get the bottle of Vodka at the table and straightly drank it again but dwayne grabbed the bottle and put it on the table again.

"Can you please just mind your own business?" I said irritatedly.

"Stop drinking. You're already drunk." He said as calm as he could.

I just rolled my eyes at him and tried to get the Bottle of Vodka again. "Give me back my Vodka, Dwayne."

He stared at me for a couple of seconds and then made me look at him by lifting my chin using his fore finger and leaned in a little bit closer to my face.

I shuddered when I felt his hot breathe on my lips. I met his green eye. He is looking at me intently and I barely can't breathe.

"Why doesn't you address me 'Big buddy' anymore? huh?" He said in a husky voice.