CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER 03

STARING at LILIANE while sipping onto my coffee is what I've been doing for more than five minutes in Perrie's Cafe. My bestfriend was so silent and she was just looking at her hands on the table.

I put down the Cup on the table and cleared my throat causing her to looked up at me.

"Aren't you going to talk?" I said and raised my one eyebrow.

She guled and took a sip of her coffee before Looking into my eyes.

"I-I... ahm... Something..."

"Something happened." I cut her off and roll my eyes. "Fuck liliane! Just told me how did it happen. I already saw your Hickeys."

She blowed a loud breath."When I told you I'm going To the C.R i saw him and then, BOOM! I was so drunk so I didn't know What I'm doing. The next thing i know; I woke up naked in his room with him beside me." She and look down.

Oh fuck! So we both lost our Virginity at the same night? Fuck! Is this really what they called Bestfriend Goals?-- Oh sorry just kidding.

I blinked and took the coffee and sipped on it to calm my self.

I put the cup on the table and accidentally drop my cellphone on the floor. I bend down and look at my long hair on my face so I bring it to the back of my ear.

When I got my Cellphone fixed I turned to Liliane.

My eyebrows met when I saw her eyes were widen while looking at the side of my neck.

She gasp and mouthed 'Oh my god' before covering her mouth with her palm.

"Why?" I asked softly and slowly grabbed my neck.

"You did it too ?!" Liliane asked with a wide eyes. Shock is evident in her Voice and eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked frowning.

She blinked and she got up in her chair and came up to me then pulled my hair out of my neck.

"Oh god! Ashie you have Hickeys!"

I looked around because of her loud voice. "Shh ... Don't be so noisy! Other people might hear you." I said irritatedly at her and she roll her eyes then go back to her seat.

"Tell me, Ashie. Who took your Virginity? Is he Handsome? Is he big? And oh, Is he good?" My mouth bled because of her too many questions.

I blinked and gulped. How would I suppose to tell her? ; Liliane, I lost my Virginity with Dwayne, My brother's bestfriend! - Like that? Oh god! This is so embarrassing.

"Hey, Ash! Wanna tell me who?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"Ahm ..." Liliane rolled her eyes, Waiting for my answer. "Ahm ... It's ... It's-- Hey, wait! Your just changing the topic, Liliane." I said avoiding her questions.

She tsked and rolled her eyes on me again. "And you're avoiding my question, Ashie." Then glared. "Just tell me who! I already told you what happened to me and here you are, not telling me who made you a fucking real woman. You're so unfair." She said and pouted her lips.

Sighing softly before facing my friend. "Okay fine! I'll tell you who." She clapped her and and leaned in closer, As if the people in the Restaurant would hear us. I rolled my eyes and blows a loud breath.

I met her serious face now before telling her who took my Virginity. "The time you told me your going to the Comfort Room. I ordered another drink again. Then Dwayne came. I ... I ..." I couldn't finish what I was saying,