CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER 02

I WOKED UP with a raging headache. I massage my temple and squeeze my eyes. I slowly get up from the bed and slowly open my eyes.

I stretch my arms like I always do when I woke up in the morning and romove the blanket that covers my body. My eyes instantly widened and my jaw dropped when I saw myself naked.

When I heard someone cleared his throat and chuckled lightly, I immediately turned to my side and saw Dwayne smirking at my reaction when I saw myself naked. His elbow was prop on the mattress and his cheek was lay on his palm while staring at me intently.

"Ahhhhhh!" I Look away and screamed because of shock then looked at him again and glared.

"What did you do to me ?!" I screamed and took the pillow behind me then threw it on his face but he immediately catch it before it hits him.

Dwayne immediately sat up on the bed and covered his face with his hands.

"Hey! Stop Ashie! Fuck!" He said in an annoyed kind of voice and seized my hand to stop me from throwing things at him .. I wiggled my hand at his to remove from his gripped but failed so I tried to stand up So, I can pulled my hands stronger than last time i tried but didn't succeed because of the pain I felt between my thighs.

He let go of my hands and I immediately put it on my thighs and gripped it tightly; to get strength on it because of the pain that consumed my body.

"Don't move." Dwayne said and put his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him angrily and glared at him. "This is your fault! How did Something happen to us?" I said and my eyes wattered.

"You Seduce me, Ash." He said with a smirked.

"What? Seduce ?!" I asked him confusingly and he nodded his head. "And why would I do th--" my eyes widened as realization hit me. I did seduce him last night! Oh god!

We're just silent in along minutes while I want to punch myself because of the embarrassment. What was I thinking that time?

I still didn't make a sound, maybe Five minutes? Until Dwayne finally spoke.

"So, what's the plan Now?" He suddenly asked.

I frowned at his question and looked at him with a furrowed eyebrows. "What plan?"

"At what happened to us."

"What plan? There's no plan! What happened to us is nothing! It's just a one night stand!" I yelled at him and tried to stand up again and thank god I did; but I still felt the pain on my thighs.

"What? One night stand? Are you fucking kidding me Ash ?!"

I pick up my clothes on the floor and quickly wear it and turn to Dwayne. "Why are you shocked? You do this with other girls." I said and slowly walked towards the door

I opened the door and was about to go out when he spoke again.

"Then I'll tell Ashton what happened to us." He mockingly said and I gulpep. Ashton must not know about this. He will scold me for sure.

Wait. Why am I scared on what he said?

I turned to him and smirk. "I'm not that stupid Dwayne. My brothers will kill you if they'll find out about what happened to us."

He smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. "It's okay. I'll just tell them that I'll marry you."

My eyes widened. "Your kidding me! We can't!"