CHAPTER 05

CHAPTER 05

WARNING: A LITTLE BIT OF MATURE SCENE HERE GUYSS... HAHAH JUST KIDDING. I DON'T DO LITTLE. WHENEVER I WROTE A MATURE SCENE , EXPECT THAT IT WOULD ALWAYS HAD VERY VERY SENSITIVE WORDS😂

ANYWAYS, ENJOY READING BITCHES. LOVELOTS.💖

I GROANED when He twirled his tongue onto my soaking pussy, encircling it around my clit. I gasp and arched my body when i felt his thumb playing on my Clit.

He's teasing my entrance with his index finger. I screamed when without a warning he pushed his one finger inside me. When he started thrusting his fingers all I can do was moan and gripped her hair and pushed his head closely on my pússý.

When I exploded he licked all of the juices i released. I blushed when He put his finger inside his mouth while looking at my eyes intently. All I can see in those bright green eyes of his was lust and hunger.

I arched my body as he planted a one last kiss on my softness before standing up and took off his shirt then his rugged jeans. His eyes mets mine. He slowly slid off his boxer and let it drop to the floor. His eyes never leaves mine, focusing on every emotions that held onto my face.

I gulped when I saw his very thick and long Dick that sprung free from it's jail-- his boxer.

He smirked seing the Reaction I've made while looking at his big gorrilla Cóck. Telling him about how long is his Dick was very embarrassing.

He positioned hisself on the top of me then crashed his sweet lips onto mine, his lips devoured mine. He put his hands in each other sides as he pushed hisself to balance his body on the top of me, asking if I'm ready. Nodding my head he smiled and crashed his lips onto mine again as he positioned his Cócķ on my entrance. I moaned and shuddered because of the tingling sensation i felt when his Cóck touched my soaking pússy, but the pleasure was instantly faided and pain ripped through her like someone cut her flesh and put salt on it, when his Cóck entered my Vagina walls.

I bited his shoulder and my teeth dugged onto his skin but he didn't say anything, he just planted butterfly kisses on my neck, distracting me from the pain.

Telling him that the pain was fading away he started thrusting in a slow pace inside me. When I moaned in pure pleasure he pounded inside me, faster harder until i cam---

I suddenly woke up and sit up on my bed as I breathe hardly because of my fucking dream 'again'. Yes 'again'. This was not the first time I dream-- oh no! More like a fucking nightmare for me. For the past eight years that night always floats onto my mind and sleep nights. I don't know what it means but I fucking don't care.

Blowing a loud breath I get up from my bed and put on my sandals.

I looked down on my thighs when I felt wet down there.

"Oh, it seems that I really cum while having that nightmare." I raised my hand to the air and inspect my fingers. "And It's look like I fingered my self while asleep." I said to myself and shook my head before entering the bathroom.

***

Wrapping the towel on my body and drying my hair with the other towel as I walked out from the bathroom.

I walked over my walk in closet, wore my undergarments and choose to wear a Black simple dress and wear my five inch black stiletto. Yeah, as you see, I fucking love the colour Black. Facing at the man size mirror on the edge of the closet and saw a looking confident woman in it-- which is me.

Hmm... Next, make-up.

I slide the drawer open and took out my make-up kits. Since I'm not going to work today and I'm going to visit a friend, I put face powder but Slight only, and a mascara, colouring my eyebrows, eyeshadow, blush-on and lip gloss.