CHAPTER 04

CHAPTER 04

LOOKING again at the mirror before grabbing my suitcase from the bed and carrying it down the stairs. I saw My family in the living room, Mom was smiling sadly at me with an unshed tears on her eyes.

"Mom, don't cry. You can always visit me there whenever you want." I said and hugged her.

"Take care of yourself there, Sweetie, okay?" She asked and I nodded reassuringly.

"I promise, Mom." I recited.

"Good. Then let's go. The Plane might have left you." She said and then pulled me outside the house leaving my suitcase to my brother's.

"MR. JACKSON, Engineer. Khan, wants to discuss with you about the project he accepted last week. He said you still didn't sign the Contract." Shane said; My secretary since I take over the Jackson's Design- One of the biggest Construction Company.

I dropped my hold on the ballpen and looked up from the paper I was signing and frowned at my Secretary.

"I already told him last week, that he shouldn't accept the deal. I don't like the owner of the building." I said irritatedly.

"But Sir. Mr. Simon said, if we do not accept the deal he will surely destroy the Company. So, Engr. Khan accepted it and he said you sho--"

I raised my hand to stop her from talking. "Mr. Simon Said what?" I asked exasperated.

What did that Simon said? Destroy me? He will destroy my Company? As if I'll let him do that. I will destroy him first before he can do that on me without him knowing it.

"Fire Engineer Khan. He's stupid. I don't like stupid here on my company, and about the deal with Mr. Simon, tell him we don't accept it." I said with finality.

"But Sir, We already said yes."

"But I still didn't sign the contract, right?" I asked and she nodded. "Then we don't have a problem." I smiled and stood up from my chair. "If someone ask about me, tell them I'm busy." Then grabbed the car key on my desk.

"Ahm ... Sir, you have A meeting at this afternoon, with the investors."

I blow out a loud breath before facing my Secretary.

"Just moved it tomorrow."

"But, Sir. The investors say, if you won't attend to the meeting they'll withdraw their investment."

I rolled my eyes. Withdraw my ass!

"I don't care. Tell them to do it. My company can stand without their moneys."

"Sir, the last time you didn't attend the meeting they were really angry."

"Tell them to fuck off! This is my Company. So, the decision is mine. I have Something important to do." I said and massage my temple. Those fucking investors. I don't need them to my Company. If it is okay I would never accept any investment to my Company.

I wave my hand, motioning my Secretary that she could leave Now.

My phone suddenly vibrates and I saw my Mother's Name on it.

I answered the call. "Hello, Mom?"

"Son, where are you? We're already heading out of the house. Suzzy already texted me. They are on their way at the airport." Mom informed.

I cursed under my breath. "I'm Coming, Mom. I've just signed some important papers." I said and balance the phone between my shoulder and ear while taking off my Italian shoes then changing it to Rubber shoes.