20

"You know you don't have to, but I'm proud of you for wanting to. Louis can't go to school, obviously but I'm sure he won't mind giving you a ride because he still has to take me." Lottie says as she stands at the door ready to leave Harry's house.

They had just spent three hours watching movies and eating. Until Jay called and told Lottie she needs her home to help with something. His own mom had come home two hours ago and she was busy finishing up dinner in the kitchen.

"I think I'm going to make a post tonight letting everyone know that it's not me, and then delete the app and just try to move on from this." Harry was trying to be strong because he knows other people have survived getting their real nudes leaked so what's stopping him from moving on from some fake nudes.

Lottie pulls him into a hug, "You're so strong, I promise everything is going to be okay." she whispers into his ear and Harry grins feeling grateful for such an amazing best friend.

"I love you, I'll text you once I turn on my phone." Harry waves her off as Lottie walks out of the house.

Harry walks inside of the kitchen and watches as his mom plates some sort of pasta she made. He had planned to tell her about everything that happened but now that he's standing here in front of her, he just can't. He doesn't think he should make it a bigger deal and just sit down and eat and try to forget this entire day existed.

"Smells so good mom." He praises Anne as she sets the plates on the dining table.

"Thank you, baby, it tastes even better so come eat." Harry nods before sitting at the table and feeling like everything would actually be okay. He eats his delicious tasting pasta and makes small conversation with his mom. He also realizes just how much he misses Gemma and he should probably call her soon.

He hasn't spoken to her in a couple of weeks because she was always busy at university. She had gotten accepted to NYU; New York University, and she obviously lived there, Harry was extremely happy and proud of her. He understood that she needed to give school her full attention considering she was able to receive a scholarship that helped her and Anne immensely with the cost of the university.

He helps his mom clean up and kisses her on the cheek in appreciation for the dinner. He then hurries up to his room hoping Gemma won't be too busy.

She answers on the third ring, "What's up baby bro?"

"Hi, Gems! I've missed you, and I just wanted to see how you're doing."

"Awe, I knew it, you were bragging the day I left that you would finally get some quiet and peace but I was the light of your days!" Harry rolls his eyes because his sisters' ego was almost bigger than her.

"I see your ego is still as big. How are your studies going?"

"They're actually going so great, although Andy is quite the distraction. Speaking of, I actually wanted to tell mom first but now that I've got you on the phone, I'm flying out there this weekend and I'm finally bringing Andy along." Andy was Gemma's boyfriend of six months. Gemma had called Harry two weeks after being in university to let him know she was in love.

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yeah, I think he's the one Harry and he's ready to meet you and mom. Please don't do anything embarrassing because you've got a record of being clumsy. "

"I'm so happy for you Gems, but fuck you, I am not embarrassing! You're the one who knocked lemonade all over my crush who I was working on a project with, he had to go home with sticky pants!"

"I bet he was hoping to go home with a different type of sticky pants, am I right?"

"Ew, Gems!" Harry scrunches his nose because it was weird hearing his sister include him in sex talk.