26

Harry thinks he's lost the ability to breathe as he runs away from the scene in front of him. The gym door slams behind him and he sprints out the nearest door.

He doesn't even know where he's going but he can't stop running. He's breathing heavily as he replays the kiss in his head over, and over.

He couldn't believe Louis would do something so cruel to him. Except, there's a part of him that thinks he could because he's done it in the past. He was known to play with Harry's heart before running back to Eleanor.

His heartaches and his emotions are all over the place as he runs down the street. He feels like screaming but also crying, and everything just sucks.

He slows down a little to catch his breath, he bends over with his hands on his knees. He feels nauseous and his stomach churns almost throwing up his lunch in the middle of the sidewalk.

He starts running again, and he feels his phone buzzing in his pocket constantly, but he has a feeling he knows exactly who it is. He doesn't want to speak to him ever again, especially because he knows what's coming. Louis was going to break up with him for Eleanor, and leave Harry heartbroken again.

His legs are on autopilot as soon as he runs past a familiar street name. He doesn't stop running until he wounds up in front of a big tan house. Harry hurries to knock on the tall brown door and waits patiently for someone to open the door.

A short white woman, with blonde hair and blue eyes, opens the door, "Hello, I'm guessing you're one of Niall's friends. Are you okay dear?" The woman who Harry believes is Niall's mom asks with worried laced in her tone.

He's never actually meet her since she always seems to be busy the few times Harry was over. He probably looks crazy with flushed cheeks, watery eyes, and his hair and clothes all messy from running in the wind.

"Oh, yeah I'm fine... uh, I was just on a run, and Niall texted me asking if I could come over to help him with something." Harry lies with a fake smile but the woman buys it and gestures for Harry to come inside.

"Well then, okay. Niall's room is at the top of the stairs on the left, and if you need anything don't be shy to ask Niall or me." She says politely and Harry nods his head before walking up the stairs.

He already knows the way to Niall's room so he doesn't waste any time in barging into the room.

Niall has a red blanket pulled over him and his hand deep under the sheet as he pulls himself off.

Harry yelps before slamming the door shut.

The world seriously hates him tonight, and he thinks after tonight he's just going to start knocking before opening any type of door.

"Harry, was that you?" Niall asks through the door and Harry lets him know it is, before he speaks again, "Fuck, okay um, let me uh... just get dressed."

Harry touches his warm cheeks trying to cool his face down as he waits for him. Niall opens the door a few seconds later his face red from embarrassment.

"Sorry, you saw that, but you should've knocked dickhead." Niall groans as he lets Harry into his room.

"Sorry, but maybe you should lock your door if you're having a wank. What if your mom had walked in?" Harry teases and Niall rolls his eyes before sitting on the now perfectly made bed.