6| it's your call

"The wedding invitation is already sent to you via email, if you'd want an immediate look-"

"Don't bother, anything will do," I hoarsely said, Georgia didn't seem happy by the the look on her face but she eventually shrugged it off.

I didn't have the energy to argue with her, I barely had the energy to talk.

"Final body measurements will be set tonight for your wedding gown, para naman makita if pumayat ka o tumaba, Alonzo's sister will be your maid of honor and-Sage hasn't responded if he's alright with being the best man, the bridesmaids are set and the groom's men are finalized-"

I flinched when I heard her intentionally threw the wedding journal away, she turned to me with a pointed look.

"You are the first person to ever agitate me like this! Ano ba ha? Baka nakakalimutan mo wala si Alonzo dito kaya naman kayang kaya kitang pagsalitaan, I'm trying to be patient, I'm trying to be professional pero mukhang ayaw mo tanggapin that I'm actually trying to be nice as your forced-wedding-planner!" Singhal niya.

Halos umusok na ang magkabilang tainga niya sa sobrang galit, she was looking at me as if I was the most hatred person she'd ever seen.

"You know you should even thank me! I'm not trying to ruin your wedding with Alonzo because trust me if I didn't understand what weddings meant, nilandi ko na 'yang fiance mo!"

Tinitigan ko siya nang mariin. "Edi gawin mo." I snapped, before picking up my bag. I was ready to go, leave this nonsense and drown myself with paperworks.

But before I could walk out, Georgia grasped my wrist and stopped me.

I was forced to look at her.

"Ibahin mo ang wedding planner niyo, fire me! Do whatever you want! If you can't put the past behind! Pero maawa ka naman kay Alonzo-"

Sinampal ko siya.

She looked at me with wide eyes, agad niyang inalis ang pagkakahawak sakin.

"Trust me, if I was put in another time-frame to be married and I still had an issue with you being our wedding planner? I know how to be professional. Pero wag mo pairalin 'yang makitid mong utak at laswa ng ugali mong sarili lang ang iniisip, because this? Is not about you."

______________

Time was running, and it was running by fast. It was as if I could feel every day that passed by, the anxiety in the pit of my stomach skyrocketed every single day.

I never expected myself to be like this, especially if it's just a week before my wedding.

Pinaparusahan ba 'ko?

Because this is indeed torture.

"Engineer Hesquintes, are those the files that Engineer Calixto wanted you to process?" Napatigil ako sa paglalakad at napalingon sa likod ko.

"Yes." I meekly said, still completely dazed out from my thoughts.

"Ako na raw po ang mag-aakyat, utos ni Engineer," kumunot ng bahagya ang noo ko, I hesitantly nodded at Calixto's secretary, si Aya.

Ibinigay ko kay Aya ang mga files, medyo marami ang mga 'yon at 'di maitatanggi na mas maliit siya sakin, kaya naman nahirapan siya sa pagbuhat.

"-Hep! Hi Miss Aya, tulungan na kita?"

My brows raised when Dylan suddenly intervened, he was all smiles habang tinutulungan si Aya, saan nanggaling ang isang 'to?