6

TAEHYUNG'S POV

4:58 pm

It's been 6 days now since Jin's disappearance.I am going crazy and more work is pilling up on my desk.
These days,I've been very busy on finding the captor.

My mind tells me that I knew who it is but I don't know who.I never let Jin go out without my permission.Most Jin's friends are the people that I know.

Though,I didn't know if Jin had an ex before.He didn't tell me.That always happens in book that the captor is their exes but I don't know if I should believe it in real life.

I was about to close my laptop when my assistant and best friend came.

"Hey Tae.You wanna go out for a drink? You've been stressing a lot in these few days so why not go out to relieve it.I know that you are going crazy over Jin's disappearance but lets pray for the police to find them." Jimin said.

At first,I want to decline the offer but I guess I really need to drink.

• ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I decide to bring Jin out for a drink cause why not.I know I shouldn't be doing this now that the police and Taehyung are finding him but I just want to spend my time with my baby.

Yoongi came and told me that there is a fancy bar in town that we should go.And so,I changed my clothes to a more bad boyish.I told Jin to wear something appealing and I gave him a collar.He look at me weirdly.

"Wear this collar.So everyone knows what's mine." I kiss him and gave him a smirk. But of course,he didn't want to.So,I decide to threaten him.

"JUST WEAR IT AND IF NOT,I MIGHT HAVE TO KILL YOUR HUSBAND." I shouted at him.He already looks scared and gulped.  "Fine.I'll wear it." Jin gave up.

Before he went to his room,I gave him another kiss and left him there.

to be continue (night time)

Edit:I changed Jimin's position from secretary to P.A