16

2 months later...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It was almost midnight.I am at a convenience store to buy a banana milk for Jin.I paid it and went to my car.Since I am quite hungry as well so I took a stick of lamb skewers before driving.Want to know why I am outside this late?

Well,Jin and I had a movie night in our bed.The movie had finished two hours ago since Jin had fallen asleep near the ending.I was about to close my eyes when Jin suddenly pat my arm.

"Taetae,I want lamb skewers and banana milk."

And here I am,going out to buy food and drink.Sometimes I wonder why Jin craved something he doesn't like.One time he craves for a shaved ice but I declined him since it's too late to eat something cold at night.He suddenly became very angry with me that he evens threatened me to not come home until I buy it.I was really tired by that time but I just have to do it for my babies.Luckily,there is a store selling it and I wasn't kicked out from the house.

After 10 minutes,I finally arrived at our home.Thankfully,it wasn't that far.I took out my keys and opened the front door.Jin was already waiting at the living room.He came up to me once he saw two plastic bags.

"Thank you TaeTae! I love you so much!" He pampered me with kisses.

"Anything for you babe.I love you too." I gave him a peck before handing over the plastic bags to him.Both of us settled down on the couch as we munch on our midnight snack.I watched him in awe as he trying so hard to chew the meat.

It's almost 9 months of his pregnancy which mean he will be in labour around next week.His belly have grown bigger and I can't wait for her to born.

We had finished our food and drinks.We threw it away before going to bed.I kissed him goodnight which he does the same too.I closed my eyes and finally get to rest after a hectic day.

Next morning...

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom.It's saturday today which means day off.I decided to have an early shower because I felt hot last night for some reason.

After showering,I wore a plain white gucci t-shirt and grey sweatpants.I decided to watch some tv to kill some time.Jin had already woken up from his slumber and is now in the shower.He came downstairs a few minutes later wearing his favourite RJ t-shirt and a matching sweatpants which I bought for us.

"Morning babe." I kissed him on his plumpy lips.

"Morning too sweetheart." He giggled and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

After breakfast...

We didn't know what to do after breakfast but Jin suggested to watch a new anime.We were about to continue to next episodes when Jin suddenly started screaming.He was breathing heavily so I told him to count to three.

"Tae! I think my water broke." As if lightning just strucked,I quickly took my car keys and carefully carry Jin to the car.We already closed all of the electricity and gates.I could feel like Jin is suffering from pain right now as he said to go faster.

As soon as we arrived,I called out a nurse and called the doctor to come. Another young nurse came and brought Jin to a delivery room.She gave him a hospital gown for him to change.I asked her if I am allow to be by his side and thankfully she said yes.

The nurse put the monitors on Jin periodically to check on the baby's heart rate and his contractions.

Hoseok came a few minutes later after hearing the news.

"Okay Jin,I just want you to push in a count of three okay? Hoseok said.

Jin screamed while he pushed out his baby.I even held his hand and rub his back to ease the pain.

It took a while until it was already out.Both of us could hear our baby's crying. "Congratulations Jin!" The sunshine said.

The baby is in now in Hoseok's hand.He checked the baby's condition and he said that she is in a good health.

"She's finally here babe." I kissed him on the forehead.All Jin could do is smile since he became very tired afterwards.Hoseok came back with the now cleaner baby and handed it onto Jin's arms.

He held it like she is the most fragile thing. "I love you baby." Jin caressed the baby's cheeks.We were both enjoying the moments with our daughter when the same nurse came in.

She took the clipboard at the table. "So,what will be the cute baby's name?" She kindly asked us.

We looked at each other and I could see that he is the happiest man that I ever seen.

"Kim Taeha." I said.I can't believe that I have become a father.I'm on the verge of crying.My dream have become true with the love of my life.

The nurse wrote the details on the paper and left the both of us again.Hoseok said that he and Taeha needed to be in the delivery room for the next two hours before moving to his postpartum room.

I told my friends about the delivery and they congratulated us.Namjoon suddenly called telling me he will become a uncle.I just chuckled.

Jin and our daughter stayed at the hospital for next few days until he is ready to be released.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yay She is finally born!

Sorry for the crappy delivering process.I had to searched up about it. Anyways enjoy and don't forget to vote as well💜