12

NO ONE'S POV

It had been exactly a week since Namjoon left his dog with the Kim's.Now,they have finally returned and took back Rapmon back.

Jin is in his first month of his pregnancy and he will meet Dr.Jung for a checkup.Taehyung is busy at work today so Jin had to go alone.He decided to pay a visit to Taehyung afterwards and bring him lunch.

Finally at the same room he went weeks ago,he met the sunshine doctor which he now grown close to.

"Hey Hobi." He hug him.After greeting each other,they proceed to his checkup.He could see his baby inside of him growing a little bit.

After getting the checkup and bid Hoseok goodbye,he went straight to Taehyung's.It is already mid-day by that time so he knew that he might have a break now.

He entered the big lobby with the lunch box in his hand and went to the front desk.

"Excuse me,is Taehyung busy right now?" He asked the woman who is now looking at the handsome man.The woman checked his schedule and said that it is break time.

"What would your business with Mr.Kim is?" She asked.He told her that he is his husband and he could tell the woman looked shocked.The woman let him use the VIP elevator which only certain people can enter.He bid thank you to the woman and entered the elevator.He clicked Taehyung's floor and it did take a while since he is on the top floor.

Upon arriving,the elevator opened and revealed a big brown door with golden handle.He knocked before entering and he heard him saying 'enter'.

Taehyung is indeed suprised when Jin came in.He didn't expect him to come but here he is,coming from his office door.

"What are you doing here Jinnie?" He stand up from his chair and went to the couch where Jin finally sat.He saw that he brought lunch as well.

"I went to the hospital for a checkup today and I decided to meet you afterwards.I even make your favourite!" He opened the container lid.It is black bean noodles which Taehyung really craves right now.

Taehyung kissed Jin on his lips. "Thanks babe!Really want this right now." They took their chopsticks and started eating with each other.

The noodles were already finished from the containers and now they're just cuddling at the couch,enjoying their moments until Taehyung's break ends.They also did their make-out session even though their mouth tasted like black bean but they didn't care.Their session were disturbed when someone knocked on the door but they didn't stop.Sooner,the door opened and Jimin hoping that he would unseen everything he saw.Both Jin and Taehyung didn't realized when he came in so he had to catch their attention.He tried to fake coughs so loudly and thankfully they finally stopped.

Both of them were in shocked when they saw Jimin with his arms folded to his chest while looking at them.

"Uhm...how long have you been there?"Taehyung asked as he fixed his tie and hair back which same goes to Jin.Jimin just sigh. "I just came in and I hope I can unseen that.You guys are like hungry animals." Taehyung scoffed. "It's not like you and Jungkook haven't done this,did you?" He smirked.He likes teasing his bestfriend a lot.Jimin just rolled his eyes and shoved the fail that he brought to Taehyung's chest.

He was about to leave when Jin stopped him. "Jimin,why did you bought that?" He asked.Jimin was clueless on what Jin was saying but then he remembered that he met Jin at the pharmacy. "It's nothing." He tried to avoid the question but Jin's eyes looked dead serious.At the end,he gave up.

"Fine.I just wanted to know if...you know...pregnant."He said almost a whisper.Jin's eyes lights up. "So,what's the result?" Taehyung suddenly asked. "It's...positive." He smiled.

Both of them congratulated him but something did disturbed his mind as he knew his baby and Jimin's are brothers.

"Now baby Jinnie will have a new friend!" Taehyung rubbed Jin's flat tummy.Jimin eyes were wide when he heard that.

"Don't tell me! You're pregnant too? For how long?" Jimin is bombarding Jin with many questions.He gladly answered all of his question as they started to walk away from Taehyung which made him pout.His bestfriend and husband just walked away from him,without even saying goodbyes.