10

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It had been few days after the whole kidnapping incident.I did regret my actions.What I did to him was wrong.As much as I want to go back to the past,I can't.I'm not a time traveller.

I knew he moved on from me but I didn't accept the fate.I thought it was love that I was feeling when I kidnapped him but its all for my jealousy and revenge.

Towards Taehyung.My own bestfriend.

But now,I'm happy with the man I really love now.Both of us cuddled in bed after our hot session.He is really good in bed,not gonna lie.

After releasing Jin back to his husband,Jimin and I started to date each other.I never felt this type of happiness with someone beside Jin.

I was about to go to sleep when Jimin suddenly got up from bed and went to the bathroom.I thought he was going to have a late shower or anything,but instead I heard him puking.I got worried sick and went inside the bathroom.

He was sitting on the cold floor.He reached for the flush and pulls it down.All the contents that he just threw are already gone.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I ask him.He gave me an okay sign.

"Don't worry.It's just stomach pain.....I think." After cleaning up,I picked up Jimin bridal style towards our bed and went on to sleep since it was very late.

4 weeks later

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It has been 5 weeks since Jin got pregnant.I have been taking care of him 24/7 even if I'm busy.Though,I didn't mind because I love him.

It was around midnight where Jin suddenly came to my office.I was busy doing some work that sometimes I forgot what sleep means.

He softly knocked on the door."Tae? You in here?" He asked as he entered the room.

"Yes babe.Why are you awake? Can't sleep? Or perhaps...you're hungry isn't it?" He nodded.

This is like already a routine where he would wake me up or find me in the office.Didn't know that pregnant people could lead to crazy craving at night.

"I want ice cream and banana milk!"  He tug his arm towards mine.That's weird.Jin never liked banana milk and this is so sudden.

"But Jin,you don't like banana milk?" It came out as a question instead.He pouted cutely.I chuckled towards his behaviour and went to the kitchen to get it while Jin went back to our bed.

Apparently,there is actually a stack of banana milk in the fridge which I never bought.Looks like I didn't need to actually buy the milks.I took out the ice cream on the upper section and scooped it out onto a bowl.I'm still confused about the banana milks.We just went to grocery two days ago and I never see him buy it.

Or did he?

Ignoring my stupid thoughts,I went to our bedroom to see Jin playing with his phone.He didn't seem to notice me entering the room.

"Here babe.Two scoops of strawberry ice cream and one bottle of banana milk to my love." I always said that as if I'm serving foods in a restaurant.

He giggled happily as he stood up from the bed towards our bedroom's 'living room' as I like to call it.

In just a few minutes,he finished everything and I could see him yawning.I carried him to our bed and let him sleep.

I joined him later as I closed the light on our bedroom.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
thank god first semester supposedly holiday that i have been given time to update my stories

Anyways,enjoy! Apologize this chapter ain't that great