19

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It had been a week since our Junji was born which was unexpectedly at Taehyung's house.Though,after he was born,Jimin had to moved to the hospital to get his checkup just in case.

He will be discharged today as said by Hoseok.Now I'm just waiting for  him to change into his regular outfit.I'm currently holding Junji in my arms.He looks so cute that made me wanted to protect him from any dangers.

Once Jimin is out,we went straight to home.Both of my babies are sleeping in the car which I quickly snapped some pictures before they woke up.After another 10 minutes,we arrived at our home.

"Babe,we're here." I kissed his temple.Jimin groaned.He must be having a good sleep there.There are 3 plastic bags of groceries that I bought before going to the hospital at the trunk and Jimin said he wanted to carry one.

I told him that I could carry it by myself and he should go take the baby to his room.I opened the trunk and took the bags before entering inside.

After putting the groceries to it's designated place,I plopped onto the  couch.I just sat there,thinking about my main plan,which is propose to Jimin.The plan is to let Taehyung invite Jimin to a restaurant,thinking that it's just a regular dinner with a friend.

Taehyung helped me booked the most fancy restaurant in Seoul under his and my name since he wants to celebrate his anniversary with Jin too.

There will be a band playing in the background and once the music stops,I will use the mic and propose him.Well,it's quite cliché but I want it to be simple.

I should ask Jin's parents to take care of the babies overnight since they live in Seoul.

I called Taehyung about the plan.The custom ring should be done by this tomorrow.I hope the plan will go well as it should be.

NEXT FRIDAY...

It is finally the day! I am feeling very nervous but thankfully Jin is here with me as we wait for the two bestfriend come.

"I am nervous Jin! What if he rejects me?" I shook my head,hoping that the thought of him rejecting would gone.

"Don't worry.You know how much he loves you." He assured me.

The sound of bells could be heard indicating that they have finally arrived.We scurried to our tables.I checked my pocket for the velvet box.Thankfully it's still there.

JIMIN'S POV

"Uhm Tae? Where are we going to eat? And why do we need to wear fancy outfits?" My mind is confused now.Earlier today,Taehyung said that he wants to invite me for dinner just the two of us.He said that we should hang out more outside office hours.

So,I agreed since I do miss my cute alien.

The ride to the destination took a while.Taehyung parked his car in the private parking area.We exited the vehicle and went inside the restaurant.

"So you take me to a fancy ass restaurant just the two of us?" I asked which he only hummed.I followed him towards the front counter where a woman is waiting for our arrival.

"Reservation for Kim Taehyung." She checked the list. "You may come in.The other guests just arrived as well." She politely bowed.

We entered the restaurant which is themed with my favourite flowers.A  male came towards us which I think is a waiter accompany us towards the table.

I was shocked when I saw Jungkook waiting for me.I looked at Taehyung again but he is already standing beside Jin.Feeling confused,I asked Jungkook what is happening.

"Don't worry babe.We are gonna have our dinner here." He gave me a peck before settling down.

We ordered our food and drinks.I looked at my right side and the married couple is having the time of their life.When will Jungkook and I be like that? I frowned.

"Are you okay Minie?" I shook my head. "It's just that,you don't have to be so extra to do this.Anything you do makes me happy." I smiled.

Our orders came and we ate in peace as the band is playing their music.

Once we finished our dinner,the music stopped and the lights had been turned off.I wanted to take out my phone out for flashlight but the lights have been turned on.

I saw Jungkook was not in his place but on the stage instead.There,he held the microphone.I was once again confused on what's happening.

"Dear my Jimin,I know this is such a cliché way to do it but it's my way.I wanted to say this four words for a while but that will be told at the end of my speech.

Jimin,you're the most wonderful person I've ever met.The way you smile,laugh and everything you do made me happy ever since we started dating.I was a fool for not noticing you.

You said to me that you always liked me but I never saw you that way.By the time you confessed,I was feeling guilty.But now,I don't regret on trying to love you.I really love you so much,Park Jimin.

And now this day,I wanted you to answer me honestly.Would you marry me?" He took out a velvet box from his pocket.I felt like I wanted to cry right now.

"You dumbass! I've been waiting for this day for you to propose to me!" I went to hug and kiss him onstage.Jungkook slowly insert the ring and we continue to kiss as the audiences clapped.

The night ended well and we went home afterwards.Since Junji isn't home,we enjoyed our heated session on this memorable day.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think the next chapter will be the epilogue.This book has come to an end already!

Don't forget to vote on my stories as well! Check my other stories too if you haven't!💜