Chapter 20.

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_173/set?id=62819203

Jenny's POV.

I woke up with familiar arms wrapped around me. I smiled and turned over to be met by gorgeous green eyes of my boyfriend.Boyfriend,boyfriend,boyfriend. Sorry i just can't get over it.

   I'm on cloud 9.

   "Morning you." He smiled kissing my nose.
"Morning." I smiled back.
  We stayed looking at each other while Harry brushed my crazy untamed hair out my face.

Last night was great, after Harry and i made it official, we went out holding hands to which every at my party cheered about, Eleanor about cried and squealed..Yeah,she's strange.
  Most of the boys said 'i knew it' to which i just rolled my eyes.
Neither Harry or myself drank that much last night,i don't think anyone did, i wanted to remember that night, forever.

  Harry and i decided to retreat back to his after to party,not for any naughty business you dirty minded people! Just hot and steamy make out sessions and ridiculously cute cuddles in bed.

   "Guess what." Harry whispered looking into my eyes lovingly.
"What?" I whispered back in anticipation on what he was going to tell me.
   "I can do this now." He whispered back before pulling me on top of him and kissing me passionately.
 After the morning make out i lay back on my side and chuckled.
"Can i wake up to that every morning?" I quirked an eyebrow.
   "Your wish is my command." Harry laughed tickling my sides.

I sighed in happiness and Harry sat up.

"Sup?" I asked.
   "Fancy breakfast?" He smiled that dimple showing smile.
"Race you." I giggled rushing out of bed and into the kitchen only to be captured by Harry who tickled me until i was on the floor and he was lying on top.

"For a skinny boy you're so heavy." I huffed standing up straight.
   "I have heavy bones." He winked.
I mumbled something incoherent as Harry set out two teas and i put some bread in the toaster.

     I turned around as i waited for the bread to toast and watched Harry with his back to me,making our teas on the other side of the island. He was in nothing but boxers and i smiled, i saw a little bit of his bird cage tattoo on his side that he got a few weeks ago, i remember going with him, he told me to get a 'i love harry styles' tattoo on my forehead, which i obviously declined.

 I smiled as i watched him whistle happily to what i only recognised as Rihanna-Only girl. It was nice to have this,have us. I feel warmth in my stomach, is this what it's like to actually be in love?
 I hope so because i like this feeling, a lot.

   "You do know the toast is toasted." Harry smirked jerking me out of my daydream and placing my tea on the counter in front of me.
"Thank you." I smiled taking the tea and sipping it.
I took the toast out and placed them on two plates.
   "Jam? Margarine? Honey?" Harry asked looking in his fridge hiding his face which i knew was smirking.
"Just marg for me, you know that." I glared at him playfully.
   "I know,i just like that cute face you pull." He chuckled handing me the marg and pecking my cheek making me blush.

~

After breakfast, we both got dressed and decided to not do anything for the whole day but watch movies, and of course our first choice was Click.

  I sighed in happiness and kissed Harry's cheek before turning back to face the movie.

It's definitely love.