Chapter 1 ready for hell

Blair's Pov.

"But dad" i pouted in a loud voice following him behind.

"Blair this is the sixth time in this week." Dad stopped turned and said.

" I didn't do it on purpose" i said innocently.

"U broke the bonnet of my mercedes" dad said. I ran in front of him to stop him and listen to me.

"I wouldn't if I had my own" i sad. Anger rushed through him but he managed to control it.

"Its over, u r going to a boarding school" she said rushing to the house. I froze there staring at the sky with my jaw on the ground.

"ARE YOU SENDING ME TO HELL?" I shouted. I don't care what ever i do. My dad has his fancy money to cover it up.

There should be an advantage of being the daughter of a billionaire. But hell with is also known as boarding school was awful not that i am scared of the rules.the people, living in awful hostels.

"If u wanna say it that way, then yes" he said. "The car is coming in two hours to pick you. Pack your stuff fast."

"If mom would be here, she would never let this happen" i said.

"I am not falling for that" dad said without hesitation. Of course why will he. I blackmailed like hundred times.

I let out a loud frown. I went upstairs tensed. I am not some queen bee blonde who is going o sob in the bed. Think of a plan, plan plan plan. I can run out from the window, no I am on the third floor. My maid came in.

"Ms. Blair how can i help u with packing."she said. Fine i nodded. I will go to school. If no one is going to get me out of here, i will make them get me out.

I have a feeling this is going to be fun.