Chapter 10 : Chicago here we come

A really good looking guy stared at me like I was a precious price or you could say very gentle and sweet or whatever. He winked and his friend whistled there were 3 more guys accept him. So total 4 of them. I could feel all the stares at me. this was weird. I felt really weird. Chloe had the 'he is hot' smirk. How mch I hate that smirk.

Our pizzas arrived shortly and we ate in silence. That guy who was sitting across had a nasty smirk on his face.Tyler's face was full red. Like he was about to punch that guy.

Georgia felt the radiation. i excused my self to the wash room. I freshened myself and exited. I saw the same guy waiting for me outside the waashroom. As he looked at me he straightened from the leaning position.

'' hey'' he said shyly. too shyly for a bad boy huh.,

''m hello'' i replied not knowing the intention.

'' so'' he begin.

'' so'' I went along as did not have any idea where was this conversation going.

'' you are going to Chicago'' he asked.

'' yeah, we are going there for charity service'' i said

'' oh, charity service thats nice.'' he said with a plastered smile.

''actually its a punishment from our pricipal cause we messed up our school play infront of the inspectors'' i replied.

'' well I am going the same way''' he said

'' yeah thats good'' i replied.

'' we shold meet up there'' he said

'' okay'' i replied.

we exchanged numbers and went back to our tables.

'' oooh I wondered what took you so long in the washroom.'' she asked

'' nothing'' i said.

'' we should get going its 3 already'' tyler said.

we returned to our bus and 5 hours passed.
"I have a feeling we should stop" chloe said as tyler was driving.

" Yeah" Ryan agreed

Tyler stopped the bus near a motel. The school was paying for the food and the stay so no biggi. We entered the motel and it was all like ..ll weird. This place looked like some Mexican cowboy shit. I mean i love mexican but it looked more like a hum..... U know,............ Like a center for making out.

major slut dressup woth cow bow hat. and was that a bar and a dance floor.

"as long as there is alchol is there in am in" i say with a smile.

"your underage for alchol" Georgia says.

" says the girl who sleeps with people 365 days" i say and she gives me a death glare.

we walk up to the reception.. um.. which looked like something...like a reception. There was a guy on the the counter ... with a girl on his lap.

"excuse me" ryan starts. he continues to do what he was doing with the girl kissing or whatever it looked like.

"hello" Tyler says. he still continues to ingnore us. THAT'S ENOUGH.

"WHOULD YOU JUST FUCKING ANSWER US" I get crazy slam my hand on the counter with anger. They looked ayt me with shock and it worked the counter guy answered.
"How can I help you kids" the man with a hat sais.

"By answering us on time" Chloe mummers. Not loud enough for the guy to hear it.

"We would like 3 rooms" tyler said nicely. Can you believe this guy he act all as*hole in flirting and talking to people at school but he speaks to a random stranger nicely. Yep after they have the. Hobby of fucking people.

" Sorry kid we are full here" he says.

"But we are traveling to Chicago and it's long way from here. Georgia said.

"Only one room is there"

"How can six of us fit in one room" that was Maddy.

"I could get you kids some matresses." He says.

I have a bad feeling it's going to be a long night.
.............................................-----------------------------------.................................
A/N .. Plz guys if your reading this plz mesg me so i can update or i am deleting it...