chapter 4: second impresion

so my first day was awesome i got my first impresion as a bad girl who is smart. I am thinking about this while me and chloe are walking from school to a Italian restaurant. chloe is sweet she helped me get to know more about this school. I actually miss my old friends the in town. They were with me every Distruction I caused. They were really good but Chloe is a more logical and friendly friend. we entered the Italian retaurant.

Chloe was a daughter of Millionaire and was offcially from Montana. she got here because she set her rommie's hair on fire. Thats the girl I am talking about who is sitting in front of me.

"so what would you like" i asked

 "i guess pasta would do it" i nodded and placed our order.

"so let me start with our School basics. Georgia is the Queen be who you have already met. No one has the guts to speak upto her or say anything except how gorgeous she is. Guys drool around her all day but she goes for her boyfriend Tyler. He is our school's hottie and Georgia's boyfriend the bad boy and every girl's dream. His best friend is Ryan who is spectacularly gorgeous he has a girlfriend name maddy who is Georgi's best friend. he hates Georgia because she sometimes takes away his best friend from him. Tyler and Ryan have been like brothers since pre school.''

''waoo this is interesting'' i said suprisingly. complicated relationships are not my thing.

'' i know just take it two best Friends are in relation with the other two best friends-'' ''OMG'' she suddenly stopped and stared behing me.

'' what's wrong'' i said without caring to look back.

''the cp group is her'' she said suprised. I looked at her dumbly what was it a IT geek group that she never saw.

''as in Tyler, Georgia, Maddy and Ryan'' she statted.

''do they own this place?'' i asked confidently.

''no ally they are dangerous'' she said 

'' so they are not going to eat us'' i said. some people came from my back. the whatever group. Georgia turned to me an evil smirk Tyler follwed her gaze and looked me in the eye like there was a connection between us. Wait.... what am I saying those just happen in thoes whatever movies and ally Parker doesn't fall for anyone. this can't be happening he is just you know kind of georgious and what am I saying they are the heart breakers and for the record i didn't even give my heart I am Ally the Dangerous Parker. I gave him a death glare. he just shrugged and looked away. i evil smirked while taking a sip of my drink. they took the table that was just beside our table.

''what was that did the popular group sit next to us and did tyler stare  in the eye'' she said excitingly. 

our food arrived me and Chloe were talking and laughing about the disasters we caused to bring us out here and the whole time tyler and ryan were glancing at me not both together but seprately. Then georgia got up and came towards us.

''so the losers found a place to fit in, lonely' Georgia enlightened us with her whatever news. i rolled my eyes. Chloe looked down shamefully.then i continued to talk  to chloe like Georgia was not there both of them were staring at me wide eyed.

''oh hi Georgia you should try the food here it's good'' i spoke up. she burned and went back to her seat.

''how come you are so confident'' chloe asked me.

'' just gotta learn how to handle situations'' i said loud enogh for Georgia to hear it we laughed and left.

I HAVE A FEELING I AM GOOD AT THIS