Chapter 2

Please vote, comment and give me feedback<3

It had only been a few more minutes of them walking, as they chatted about random stuff and they somehow ended up talking about a lot of embarrassing, but funny, stories.

"Just like that one time you told Anna the whole story about how you got your shoes, 'cause you thought she talked to you, when she actually just asked her friend.",Liam said to Louis, while laughing at the memory.

"I'll never forget the face she made the whole story through,"Zayn snickered, "she looked so confused, but also so fed up!"

"To my defense, I enjoyed sharing it with her, it was a pretty good story!", Louis stated sassy, putting one hand on his hip.

"I don't think she shared that opinion.", Liam grinned, earning a whack from Louis.

Harry smiled and shook his head at the two, walking in front of him,as Niall called his name from the front.

"Harry, remember the one time you kissed our English teacher.",Niall said bursting out in laughter, making everyone stop in their track and turn around to look at Harry with a shock on their faces.

Harry's cheeks went bright red.
"Why did you have to bring that up again.",he murred as he covered his face with his hands.

"You kissed a teacher?",Zayn asked with a frown."I wouldn't have thought of you as someone like that."

"No no, it wasn't like that.",Harry said immideatly.

"Last year she was leaving school, because she was pregnant.",Niall laughed from the front.

"-Woah, you got her p-",Louis said with a blank face.

"Omg, no!", Harry exclaimed
"No, I had nothing going on with her."
he said and couldn't help but laugh a bit at how shocked the other 3 looked.

"Why did you kiss her though?", Liam chuckled confused, tilting his head.

"It was not a...Kiss...", Harry said embarrassed.

"It was.", Niall snickered.

"Maybe it was, but I didn't mean to. I swear!"

"I'm confused, what happened?",Zayn asked looking back and forth between a blushing a Harry and a Niall, dying of laughter.

"Well our English teacher was about to leave school last year, 'cause she was having a baby; not mine but her husband's",Harry explained, looking at the 3 convincingly, his cheeks still hot,
"...and we had arranged this big farewell party with the whole school, cause everybody liked her so much."

"And Harry seemed to like her even more than everyone else.", Niall snorted as he smirked at Harry.

"Oh shut up Niall!",Harry said smiling embarrassed.

"What happened next?",Liam asked curiously, him and Zayn not able to fight a smirk, while Louis just listened.

"We had this big ceremony, and all the students she had were meant to come on stage and say their goodbye.
The whole school was there, with principal and all.",Harry explained further.

"Don't forget her Husband!",Niall laughed, making the others chuckle a bit, as they excitedly waited for Harry to continue.

And Harry continued to explain, clearing his throat beforehand:
"All her students went on stage, one after the other, and they shook her hand, had a few words with her or whatever. Niall went on stage right before me, had a laugh with her and then it was my turn.
I went on stage and I thought of a way to say goodbye. To my defence, we got along really well, she was extremely funny and we would sometimes ask eachother for an opinion. So that's why I thought I should give her a hug.
She was just a few steps ahead of me, when I opened my arms and it was too late for me to notice that she hadn't registered it and went in for a kiss on the cheek instead. So I turned the wrong way, leaned in too far and ended up kissing her right on her lips, in front of the whole school and her husband."