Chapter 5

Thank you for reading this far:)
I would appreciate if you could give me a vote and comment.
Please give me feedback, this is my second fan fiction.
<3

"I told you there was something going on. You don't look at someone like that when you meet them for the first time" a whisper said, followed by a giggle and what sounded like someone taking a picture.

"I think we noticed before they did as well. There were so oblivious."

"They sure were. Damn it! We should have made them kiss in Truth or Dare!" somebody hissed and Harry squeezed his eyes shut even more, not wanting to wake up when being this comfortable.

"Pretty sure they kissed without being dared to anyway!" Someone muttered and someonelse snorted lightly in response.

"What do you think? Should we wake them up?"

"Yeah I think they've had enough sleep for now. Also they're making me sick looking this cute."

Suddenly there was a crackle, sounding like a water bottle being opened and Harry frowned cuddling closer to Louis, still not wanting to move nor open his eyes.

The crackle had seemed to wake Louis a bit, as he started to move under Harry then tightened his grip onto Harry's waist pressing them moved against each other.

"Fancy a shower?" Someone laughed loudly and with that a bottle of water was poured onto Harry and Louis, making then both gasp in shock and open their eyes to spot their friends laughing at them.

"That's cold!" Harry said in a high tone as he felt his damp hair and clothes against his skin.

He looked down at Louis, the shock still visible on his face and he was faced with a smugly smiling boy that tried to fight his laugh.

Since Harry had been laying on top off Louis, he had blocked the majority of the water, leaving himself almost soaked and Louis with just a little more than a wet sleeve and some spots on his shirt.

Harry narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, freesong already as he watched the others pack their stuff, not even paying attention to him.
Harry then looked back to Louis who gave him a sympathetic smile when he saw him pout.

"Let's switch jackets, mine is almost dry. We don't want you to freeze, do we." Louis said as he took of his jacket and Harry handed Louis his own who folded it lazily and put it next to them.

"I'm with my bike here as well. I will definitely catch a cold." Harry pouted while he put on Louis' denim jacket.

"Aw, come here. I'll get you warm." Louis opened his arms and Harry smiled as nuzzled into him, feeling the nervous tingle in his stomach again.

"Look at these two lovebirds!" Niall cooed with a smile and Liam and Zayn grinned, shaking their heads.

Harry felt his cheeks heat up at Niall's comment and he buried his face further into Louis' chest, while Louis stroked his back soothingly, almost sending him to sleep again.
Louis' jacket was not only dry and warm but it smelled like Louis too and Harry pulled the fur collar more into his face to breath in the pleasant scent.

"Get up and help us, you lazy asses!" Niall said and trew a empty soda can at them.

Harry and Louis groaned and tightened their arms around each other, but eventually they got up and helped to clean up the whole place.

"One question though, Niall." Zayn said as he stuffed the empty marshmallow packages into his bag.
"Where is the bag you used yo bring the marshmallows with you?"