Chapter 3

"Oh look who's here!" Liam called, as he spotted Louis and Harry, carrying wood in their arms.

The two grinned in return and their eyes fell on the fireplace that was already burning.
Both furrowed their brows and gave each other a look of confusion.

"You took too long, so we decided to get some wood ourselfs." Niall said, chewing on his marshmallow and already holding the next one over the fire.

"I mean honestly,...collecting some wood doesn't take that long." Liam said and turned to Zayn to exchange a smirk.

"Always so patienced..., but to be fair, my phone died midway through." Louis huffed with a half smile, while him and Harry dropped the wood next to their trunk.

"Did you guys leave any Marshmallows for us?" Harry asked as him and Louis sat down like they had earlier.

"We managed to hide one package from Niall." Zayn chuckled and handed them a full bag of marshmallows.

Now all 5 of them were melting marshmallow after marshmallow, while talking about random things that came to their mind.
It was really nice and although Niall suspected that everyone would like each other, they still got along suprisingly well.

"You wont believe me, but I'm full...",Niall said, after they had finished the last bag of marshmallows.

"I actually do believe you, you practically inhaled that last package.",Liam said and leaned against the trunk.

All of them had moved to sit on the ground so they could lean back and were also closer to the heat.

"So...What now?",Zayn asked as he held his hands in front of him to warm up.

"I don't know, anyone an idea?",Liam asked, looking at the others.

"Oh, I have one!",Niall exclaimed exited, " What about truth or dare?"

"Why not.",Zayn said.

"Yeah sounds good to me.", Harry shrugged.

"But with the stripping rule included?",Louis asked "You know like when you don't want to answer you have to take off one piece of clothing."

"You do know what temperature it is mate?", Liam asked pulling up one brow.

"That's what makes it harder, if it was summer you could pass every question.", Louis sassed unimpressed.

"I'm ok with the stripping rule.", Niall said through a yawn.

"Ok fine, who wants to ask first?", Liam asked.

"I'll ask...",Niall said, looking at everyone, stopping at Harry.
"...Harry, truth or dare?"

"...Truth.",Harry sighed and cracked a small smile.

Niall thought for a moment and then began to grin,
"...What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you and your not allowed to say the kiss from earlier?"

They smirked at Harry who was just trying to avoid everyone's gaze.
"I don't know... I can't think of anything...", He lied.

"Oh I could think of several things.",Niall said smugly. "The one time you stayed at my house last year..."

"Not that one...",Harry groaned in embarrassment.

"You seem to have pretty bad luck Harry.",Louis chuckled and faced Harry who smiled shyly.

"And what happened that time?",Zayn asked curiously while smirking at Harry.

"Last year I spontaneously stayed at Niall's and I had to share a bed with Niall because there was something wrong with the guest room, but never mind.
So I wake up in the middle of the night 'cause I'm really thirsty. I get out of bed and go to the kitchen to drink something and I leave all the lights out so that no one would wake up...",Harry said, blushing and Louis couldn't help but smile fondly at how considerate Harry was.