Kirishima x reader Oneshot

You have always been known as, 'Sero's sister'. It was annoying as hell that you were basically invisible, even though you were in 1A as well. You were leaving for lunch when Kaminari comes up to you. "Hey you're Sero's sister right?" You growl. "Goddamn you Sero!" You yell. "Um, Okay then. Well, Kirishima over there wanted me to invite you to eat with us, because he's too much of a wimp to do it himself" He explains with a chuckle. "Cool. I'll eat with you guys." You respond. You smile lightly and walk with Denki to their table. "Hello, thanks for suggesting I come over Kirishima" You grin. He turns 50 shades of red as he sees your beautiful teeth. "N-N-No problem Y-Y/n" He stutters. "Hey sis! Why are you here?" Sero says as he walks over. "Why would I not be here brother? Do I not exist?" You ask. He shrugs and sits beside you. "S-So Y/n, do you maybe wanna go to the carnival with me?" Kirishima asks. You nod and he beams. "I'll get you at 8" He exclaims excitedly. You nod with a soft smile. ~Time Skip~ You were walking with Eijiro to the entrance of the amusement park and he shyly takes your hand. You blush and squeeze his hand to confirm it was okay. He smiles like a puppy and you go to the first rollarcostar. ~Time Skip~ You and Kiri walk out and he looks down with a blush. He looks back up at your eyes and lightly grips the side of your face, pulling you into his lips. He kisses you passionately, his soft lips covering yours lightly. He made sure to not hurt you with his sharp teeth, he wanted to do everything with you, but hurt you. When he pulls away, you blush bright red, and say goodnight. When you enter your house, Sero is waiting on your couch.  "Did ya guys fuck yet?" He asks. "No, and shut the hell up tape dispenser!" You say running up to your room. ~Time Skip~ You walk into the class to see lots of people holding a backwards piece of cardboard. W I L L U BE MINE ? They spelled. You look around in confusion and then Kirishima jumps out. "What do ya say?" He asks with a blush. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Kiri" You say, throwing yourself at him. He catches you and kisses you. Just then Mr.Aizawa rolls into the classroom in his sleeping bag. "Training time" He says dully.