𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

It's been 3 years since I've met the mystery boy. I kept looking around the city for him but I guess he really did leave.

I grew a bit, I look so much better, my body has actual curves instead of being literally a cereal box, my face doesn't have acne, and my hair isn't all bad, I look good, lots of guys would check me out, ask me out, I mean I went out with a guy for 2 years then he broke up with me cause apparently I'm not good enough and I'm a slut.

I went through lots of shit, I would like hurt myself and then my mom would love verbally and sometimes physically abuse me, and like no one cares, but I try ignoring it.

I was walking back home and I saw my mom with a luggage

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"I'm not going anywhere, I can't handle your shit so go live with your dad in Tulsa" she gave me the luggage

"Are these all my things?" I asked her

"Yeah, and who gave you that leather jacket? Cause it smells like a guy" She mumbled

"Yeah Eric gave it to me and I guess his sent got left on it, It's in the luggage right?" I asked

"Yeah I put all your shit In There cause I don't want it, here are 20 bucks for a train ticket, I already told your dad, he said he was really happy and grateful I don't see why cause your a whore so leave"

"Let me grab one more thing" I said softly and ran to my room to check if the leather jacket was still there and if she was lying.

Lucky for me she was lying, I grabbed the jacket and put it on me, I grabbed some lipgloss and my room was pretty much empty cause she put it all in the luggage.

"You fucking lied to me" I bummed into her on purpose and grabbed the luggage

"Leave! Go run off you stupid ass fucking bitch!" She pushed me out the door and I smiled as she slammed the door in my face.

I'm free

I held the luggage in my hand and the jacket still smelled like cigarettes and cologne. I want to find him and I might have a chance too.

☪︎

I got on the train and put the luggage under my seat, I sat on the window side and looked out as I saw a little girl hug her mom and she took her dads hand and got on the train.

I remember when my family was like that

✯✯✯

"Bye bye mommy!" I smiled

"Bye honey I'll see you in a week" she kissed my forehead

"Come on sweet heart, we're going to miss the train to Disney world" my dad chuckled