𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍

𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

𝑵𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒂

It's been a few weeks Dally has practically moved into my room, my dad and Margret are cool with him, I mean they accept him and like him which makes me happy. Cameron usually asks Dally about the horses which makes Them bond and and I think dally loves kids, he just doesn't like admitting it cause he's really good with kids, no gonna lie.

"So what we eating?" I asked Margret as I went into the kitchen

"We are eating pancakes with bacon" she smiled

"Mom you don't have to make Dally bacon every morning" I also got used to calling Margret mom cause she's honestly literally a mom to me.

"It's not only for him hun, your dad and Cameron totally adore bacon" I giggled and made some coffee

"I have some news for you sweetheart" my dad said coming into the kitchen with a big smile.

"Oooo Whats the news?" I asked

"Where's Dallas?" My dad asked me

"Oh he's still asleep, what's the news?" I asked Very intrigued

"Hailey is coming for a few weeks with her family to visit" I dropped my coffee

Hailey.

Hailey is my older sister that my mom gave to my aunt to take care of, I've only seen Hailey on holidays and birthdays sometimes. We aren't really close, she's also 14 years older then me. So she's 30 and has her own family and she's very much wealthy, cause she's a lawyer and her husband is also a lawyer, making them a rich ass family who lives in Beverly Hills, California.

"What?"

"She's going to spend a few weeks here, and I want you two to bond both of you are sisters" my dad smiled

"Sisters who are 14 years apart, and haven't seen each other since Christmas 8 years ago when I was 10" I cleaned the floor

"She's coming and you're going to meet your nieces, and her husband"

"Wait are they staying here?" I asked throwing away the broken pieces

"Yes they are going to be using the guest room and her 2 girls are sleeping in Cameron's room and Cameron is sleeping in Elijah room with Elijah"

"When is she coming?" I asked

"At noon today her plane is arriving, honey it's going to be great! You'll catch up on each other and bond, after 8 years"

"I need to rest or sit down" I walked back to my room and Dally was still sleeping soundly, he looked so innocent and small sleeping, it was so cute.

I sat on my bed and looked at a really really really old picture of my sister and me, when she was 22 and I was 10 it was the last picture I took with her on my birthday.