1 - Mating Games Rules

Diana POV

*unnatural silence cued*

*sudden hollering*

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD, HELLO, HELLO, HELLO, NEXT WEEK IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, IT'S ALSO THE MATING GAMES, SO WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!" hollers my oh so very annoying little sister who is apparently standing on my bed and looking down at me.

*flip* *slide* *YEET* *chucks pillow at sister's face*

Hehe, revenge for waking me up >:-)

Oh hi there! My name is Diana and I'm going to be the future beta of the Crescent Moon Pack, the strongest pack in the world, but I bet people are going to challenge me because there has been no female beta in history (-_-).

I'm going to turn eighteen next week, but that next week is unfortunately also the Mating Games, which I HAVE to participate in, according to my dad. Ugh. Females have goose egg respect, which is, ZERO respect. D-:

Let me tell you a secret: my wolf is... WAY way WAY bigger than my dad's or the alpha's. She's the color of clean snow and her eyes are gold. Her ears, paws, tail, and back are slightly tinted light pale gold too. And that happens once in a bajillion years. IT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE!!! YAY! GOOD FOR ME! I GET TO BE A HUGE TARGET!! (note the sarcasm \(-___-)/ ) (well that was cliche)

---•~~•---•~~•---•~~•At the meeting room thingie•~~•---•~~•---•~~•---

While the Alpha was listing every participating, I was lounging in my chair and listening to my classical music. Suddenly, the Alpha yelled to everyone in the room, "LISTEN UP EVERYBODY! AS USUAL, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU, PEOPLE, THE RULES. 1. NO RUNNING AWAY FROM THE PACK LAND. 2. IF YOU SEE A RED-EYED ROGUE, CAPTURE IT SOMEHOW AND REPORT TO THE HOME BASE. 3. IF YOU DON'T FIND YOUR MATE, YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF PARTICIPATING NEXT YEAR OR NOT. 4. YOU CAN'T CLAIM SOMEBODY WHO ISN'T YOUR MATE. 5. YOU CANNOT FORCE SOMEONE TO BE YOUR MATE. BLAH BLAGH BLAH BLAGH BLAH BLAH BLAH........" I was too bored to hear the rest.

The alpha then said, "GOT IT, EVERYONE?!!!!! CAPEESH?"

Everybody except for me yelled at him, "CAPEESH!!!!!!!!" I just yelled, "AAAAAAGGGH," but it was drowned out by the other voices.

Haha, I bet you 20 dollars that they said it so loud is because the alpha was screaming in their ears for an hour. But I had my lovely music to block out most of the sound just enough that I could barely hear his voice.

Then we all got to go out of the torture room/meeting room.

Ace, my friend, told me, "That was lonNnnnnNnNnnnnNnNnNng! Sorry about it my dad gets tiring sometimes!"

I said, "It's fine."

Then everybody stampeded to the training field to run 50 marathons, kill each other repeatedly, and break our muscles. JK, we don't strain ourselves that much, but we still have to run 10 marathons, spar each other in human and wolf form, and do hundreds of hundreds of hundreds of exercises. But I don't participate in the wolf sparring, because then who knows what could happen. Instead, I train my wolf with my dad.

Ace POV

We were eating breakfast at the moment when my mom said, "Honey, are you planning on participating in the Mating Games?"

I of course said, "Of course not! I don't want a mate!"

My dad said, "If you don't participate, your brother here is going to become Alpha---" My brother sinks in his chair and SIGHS lOUDLY.

I said, "Fiiiiiiine."

__________After_the_meeting___________

I found my best friend Diana and said, "That was lonNnnnnNnNnnnnNnNnNng! Sorry about it my dad gets tiring sometimes!"

She said, "It's fine," and had a grin on her face.

Axel (his wolf): *twitches* *paws* *purrs*

Ace: *completely ignores and misses*

Axel: *sssssssSSSSSIIIGGGHHHHHHHH*

Ace: *still doesn't hear*

Axel: *gives up and lies down in mind*

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how Axel and Ace have a conversation. JK.

Everyone except for me ran off to the training field. I went to my private Alpha training. shifted into my huge black wolf (and when I say huge, I mean it like as big as a baby elephant), and blinked my golden eyes for a second. Then I ran off to the private area where his dad was waiting for me.

Along the way, I spotted Diana training with the others and beating werewolves in their wolf forms while she was in human form. I wondered why she never shifted into her wolf.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^NOTE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please don't judge because this is my first story and my writing skillz are rubbish. Any helpful criticism will be taken and I'm going to edit my story later.

Although I'm talking to no one... yeah...