Prologue

Prologue

(A day after Mexico)

In the Stilinski's home, the door to my new bedroom was opened, sunlight filling in and an empty room stood before me. With the two Stilinski's either side of me, I stepped forward, examming the room.

"Wow." I spoke, a small smile spread across my face as soon as I saw a window seat, which would be perfect for studying. I looked at Noah, I genuinly had no idea how to thank him for this. He's basically adopting another child, and having to deal with Stiles was probably enough for him, but now he's doubling that.

My heart clenched for them, I loved them so much. Lost for words, Stiles spoke up for me. "You don't need to say anything, Ads. We're just helping family." When I saw Noah nod, I was at lost for words again. My God, I don't deserve this family...

Stiles pulled me by his side, hugging me from the side and I lean into him, smiling, my heart pounding quickly. "I know, this room isn't done up yet," Noah begins. "Which I'm going to get as soon as possible, I promise, we can help you style your room if you'd like, but in the mean time--"

"She gets to stay in my room?" Stiles questioned hopefully, looking at over his Dad. Noah frowned at his words before shaking his head.

"You think I'm that stupid?" Noah muttered. "No, Stiles, you'll be taking the couch and Addison will take your room."

"Oh," I mumbled. "I can take the couch, I don't want to kick Stiles out of him own room like that."

Stiles sighed. "No, it's okay. It's only for a few days, right? I've been through worse than not sleeping on my bed, as long as I have my pillow I'll be okay."

I smiled warmly, I still find it cute that Stiles needed that pillow to sleep with. He can't sleep without and it's adorable. "Okay, now that that's cleared, duty calls. I'll be back later tonight, okay? The money will be on the counter." Noah went to leave, before puainsg in the hallway. "Behave."

I giggled and he left the room. As soon as he was out of sight, Stiles pressed his lips against mine hungrily. I pulled back. "What do you think you're doing?"

Stiles smirks. "Giving you your welcome home present. That's if... If you want it, of course. No peer pressure--"

"Oh, I want it." I smiled widely, giggling. "But your Dad hasn't left yet, Stiles."
Suddenly, I heard the door shut downstairs and walking. "I miscorrect."

I kissed him hungrily, letting his tonuge slide into my lips as we back tracked to Stiles' room. We entered his room, still kissing, and I fall onto his bed.

I shuffled right back to the pillows and Stiles climbed himself on top of me, looking at me lustfully. I've never wanted him so badly until now.

He slowly dipped his head to my neck, sucking on a few spots which no doubt will hickeys later. I moaned lowly, loving the sensation.

He kissed my deeply and passiontaly thing time, another moan escaping my lips. I felt his tongue want entrance and I opened automattically, another loud moan escaping. Thank God his Dad isn't here... Other wise we'll be in some serious shit right now.

"Fuck, Addison," Stiles had pullde back momentraily, his eyes scanning my face. "Do you wanna..."

I nod my head, gazing up at him softly. I want my frist time to be with Stiles, I trust him so much it kind of hurts.

I sat up, slowly lifting my shirt but Stiles stopped me, grabbing onto my wrists gently, an unreadable expression plastered on his face before he slowly pulled the t-shirt off me, leaving me in my bra.

I took this indecation it was my turn to take off his t-shirt. I slowly pulled off the white fabric, which looked hot on him, but, when I saw his nicely toned body that apparntly had abs -- I decided that he looked much hotter without it.

"Since when did you have abs?" I asked him, eyeing his abs. And they're all mine...

"Since when did you have boobs?" As a response, I smacked him on the leg and he lets out a yelp. "I'm sorry!"

I giggled and kissed him, to make up for slapping him. I didn't mean to hurt him that hard. He moves his lips lovingly against mine, making me tilt my head up and moan as he now puts his hands through my tangled hair.

He then pulled away from my lips again, and reattched them somewhre on my neck, leaving love bites. Oh, God, I wanted this so bad... I wanted him. I wanted all of him... I haven't met a Godess before, but Stiles comes God damn close to one.

"Okay..." I whispered as Stiles slowly detached his lips from my skin, looking at me. "Can you just go... Slow, with me, Stiles? I haven't actually had sex before and I'm kind of nervous..."

Stiles smiled had me gently. "Of course... Should we create a safe word, or something?"

I giggled. "Yeah, okay... How about..." I gulped nervously. "Uh, carrot."

"Carrot?" Stiles questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know." I mumbled. "Carrot. That seems like an out of the ordianry word, doesn't it?"

He chuckled. "Yeah, it does... So, are you ready?" I pressed my lips together and nodded, before pulling off my pants and threw them on the floor, Stiles doing the same to his; we are both wearing nothing but bra and undies.

"I trust you," I whispered as he slowly comes forward and puts his hands on my back, making me shiver as he detached the bra, he tossed them to the side and it almost looked like he was in awe. I blushed shyly, looking anywhere bu his face.

"Don't be shy," Stiles mumbled, pressing his lips against my lips. "You have nothing to be shy about, you're beautiful, Addie." I giggled at the new pet name, kissnig him back.

And I've never wanted anything so badly in my entire life.

A/N

I've finally republished this book. A new cover might be coming hopefully :)