Friends [10]

As a new day rose so did the new couple.

Iota POV

As yesterday we both confess our feelings, I felt a connection between us. Like we were meant to be together. It was profoundly beautiful in some sense.
Watching Hiro sleeping so calm I felt relax. I started to transfix my eyes onto his head and the two ocean blue horns were glowing on his head, I found myself staring at them for a pretty long time now.

Hiro POV

I woke up to see a Iota staring at me. Why are you up this early?

Iota- I just couldn't find myself sleeping because of yesterday.

I am just happy to be able to call you mine.

Iota- Me too.

We got to get ready soon. It's about to be time for class.

Hiro and Iota finishes getting ready.

Third POV

While walking to school, Iota and Hiro stumble into a girl with ash blonde hair.

Iota POV

Hello are you going to Franxx High school as well?

???- Yeah I am, are you two attending Franxx High school as well?

Yeah we are. My name is Iota. Nice to meet you!

Hiro- And my name is Hiro. I hope we can become friends.

Ai- Nice to meet you Hiro and Iota. My name is Ai! I hope we can all be friends soon as well!

I hope so too.

Hiro POV

She was really nice. Don't you think Iota?

Iota- Yeah.

Don't be sad Iota I know you think I like her but remember I said that your mine and mine alone?

Iota- Do you really mean it?

I swear. And don't you think that every girl I meet I would like them. You are mine. So what do you think about Ai then.

Iota POV

I felt embarrassed for my actions but I also found my heart was racing because with the words Hiro said.

I think Ai was also very nice and I am hoping to be friends with her too!

Hiro- Class is about to start so we better get going.

Yeah lets go!