I

Breath slowly, you can do this.

Ame tells himself for the third time. He tense a little but try to relax while aiming his bow to his prey. A frost dear, eating snow covered grass peacefully at the side of a frozen lake, standing with large body paired with large frozen sharp antlers. It reflects the morning light perfectly, creating little rays of bright light in the surrounding trees covered in snow, but the kid knows best not to mess with those, knowing that it could cut trunks of trees just like a piece of paper.

I can do this, like the old times. Calming himself with each breath he takes, in and out.

Ame let go of the arrow he was holding back without any struggle and let it flow to the wind and pierce his victim, but of course, he knows it's not that easy. Before the arrow land perfectly to the beast proud body, it notices the danger approaching and quickly act, deflecting the arrow mid air using its antlers and shredding it to pieces.

"shit," Ame cursed. The magical beast looks in his direction angrily. He gets another arrow from the quiver at his back preparing it in case the animal attack.

What takes him back is that, after a minute long staring contest of him and the beast, it took flight and ran fast, away from him, away from the danger it knows. Ame dumbfoundingly stared on what just happened and blinks his confusion away to go on a pursuit.

"Furion," Ame calls for his familiar which is laying not far from his side. A large six tailed white wolf wakes from its short nap and follow his master in a sprint. "Make a distraction," he commanded, readying his arrow while running.

The wolf jumped high exposing the crescent moon mark on its forehead, purple light came from it matching the now sparkling purple eyes of the white head kid running fast, aiming the arrow to his victim. The bond they shared makes both of them increase their stability and endurance which Ame found beneficial everytime he hunts and train inside the forest.

Furion lands infront of the frost deer, shocking it and making it stop abruptly. Towering the deer with its large body, the white wolf bared its sharp fangs making the magical beast cower in fear, and giving his master enough time to prepare his onslaught.

Ame stops on time, regaining his breath while adding two more arrows to his already loaded bow, he aimed it on the beast that is being pressed down on its hooves because of the menacing aura Furion released. The frost deer slowly back up from where the wolf stand, Furion growled making the beast cower more and slightly trembles.

The deer looks like it is about to faint when it heard a snap, Ame accidentally stepped onto a twig making his presence visible that makes the beast look in his direction. It waste no time and turned sharp, away from where the wolf is, and aimed its antlers to where the kid is standing. Gathering speed from its hind legs, the frost deer prepare its assault and ran straight forward.

Ame knew this coming and know exactly what he needs to do. He breaths evenly and focus his shining eyes to the target that pursuing his direction fast, he quickly gathered wind to cover his arrow, acting as a support to their speed and momentum, he let all the three goes.

More wind added in after he released them and it makes the arrows shoot faster. It took no time when it pierced its victim, gaining a hit from both front legs, making it stumbled forward and a hole in between its antlers, where the third arrow pierced its way out.

The magical beast who look extravagant from where it stood a minute ago, now laying dead in front of Ame. A proud smile crept to his face as cold sweats shines from his forehead, inhaling the scent of morning air mixed with the blood of the dead deer he caught. Ame set aside his bow to examine his victim, it is indeed a large frost deer who's commonly found deep in the frozen forest of Gelid but cannot be compared to the size of his approaching familiar.