V

At long last, their ship arrived at the dock that carried only the four of them along with the crew members. Climbing off the board,  Ame eyed the seaport where they are and scan the area for a coach that supposedly will fetch them straight to the Academy. The trio at his back bid farewell to the ship that brought them here waving goodbye at the crew members and the staff sailing off.

"So where's our ride?" Frank huffs, feeling a change in the atmosphere. They're not used to this humidity as they always have been in a cold place like Gelid where they have been, since their childhood.

Seeing a fancy coach approaching them, Aria said, "there it is, I think."

"Yep, that's our ride for sure," Hans agreed.

Stopping in front of them, a fancy looking white coach towed by two white draikon each came to an halt magnificently. A bird like magibeast that has small wings, long neck, strong beak and a pair of pointed eyes. It runs with its strong legs capable of landing strong blows when kicking, immensely fast at running and the most convenient transportation on land. Ame awed looking at both of them, his interest for magibeast taking over his senses making him look like a kid gawking at the most interesting thing in the world.

This brought him back thinking about his own familiar. He hadn't seen Furion for a long while now and looking at these creatures makes him miss his bestfriend even more. The white wolf has this habbit to just made his presence noticeable and vanishes out of thin air if he wants to, but all in all whenever Ame feel lonely or in danger he'll come for rescue.

Ame stands in front of the two draikon facing them not knowing the danger he might let himself into. Upon spotting the scene the coachman shout with caution, "don't go near them as they might panic and kick you accidentally!"

Draikons are timid creatures that are not used being close to humans except from those who they acquainted with or who tamed them. Aside from those factors they treat everything as threats making them anxious and leads to becoming wild and dangerous. But Ame is knowledgeable of their traits and wasn't afraid of anything so far, that's why he paid no attention to the man's warning and extend his hands to the creatures head.

The trio was just staring at the sight unfolding in front of them. Aria didn't feel anything not even a tiny bit of fear for her brother's safety but just stared at him doing something reckless like he always did. For Franks and Hans who's both smirking at the panicking coachman, he have the right to feel that way especially if you aren't familiar with the white head kid and his way of living his life to its fullest.

"No please don't. I will be punished-"

The coachman was cut off when he saw what unraveled in front of him. The unfamiliar kid happens to tame two draikons without a sweat and make them both kneel in front of him resembling warriors giving respect to their master. His jaw almost touch the ground at what he had just seen, didn't believing his own eyes.

"H-how?" He questioned in pure astonishment. Looking at Ame who's already petting the draikons and at Aria and the two brothers who's now shaking their heads.

"Well he's Amethyst for us and doing crazy stuffs is his thing," Hans nonchalantly replied.

Frank nods approving at what his brother said alongside Aria who's now with Ame wanting to pet the draikons also.

****

The ride to the academy is somewhat comforting. Looking outside the small window, Ame saw a lot of different store at different sizes. Some sells foods and other necessities while some of them offers magic items such as potions of different colors, herbs and rock fragments. What caught Ame's attention is the stores that sells various of weapons from staffs up to bladed weapons sone of it he recognizes as the work of their land.