IV

Two weeks had past and the event from where Amethyst and David fought a one sided battle that obviously favoured the kid has been put into trial, judge by non other than the Frost Hunter town Chief Gale Grayson.

As a result from the malicious act and intended assault to his kids, and with the supporting testimonies of each witnesses during the incident. Elder David was branded traitor of the land. Defying the legal rule of which has concerns about using ones position in the hierarchy of officials in an abusive manner.

He also committed attempted murder by intending to assault innocent civilians not to mention the children of the Chieftain himself.

Angered by what David did, Gale decided to banished him from their town and will never be allowed to turn back again. The council agreed to this decision and starts to spread the news to other countries, towns, villages the traitors name and make sure they'll be warned about the misconduct and crimes he committed if David decided to travel from other land. The punishment given to him was approved and given effect immediately.

On the contrary Ame himself was punished also, not by defending himself and his sister from the threat imposed by David, but by going overboard on exhibiting his unknown magic on publics eye, which surpasses the knowledge of the elders that causes unwanted commotion from their community questioning how the kid acquire such talent. Even though Gale knew that his son can wield this kind of high level magic with ease, he cannot overlook the fact that it can go out of control anytime . So as the fair leader of the Frost Hunter town. He thinks of a rightful punishment for his son, a punishment that can be favourable to both him and Ame.

Specially Ame. This is for my son's safety, Gale think.

****

Ame woke up on a hammock in a ship, trying to analyze what just happened. All of it was too sudden considering the fact that his father Chief Gale command him alongside his sister Ariadne and the Sinoh brothers Frank and Hans to travel to Astroia and enter their academy. All of them was told that they cannot return to their land until the day of commencement a part of the punishment given to Ame.

At first Ame try to reason out what he did was just to protect himself and his sister but it was ignored by the Chief telling him that he needs to be also punished and this was for the sake of fairness and safety. Upon hearing the word "safety" Ame felt confused but didn't resist anymore. He just accepted it and by the looks of it, Ame had no choice but to study there and just wait for the commencement.

Upon hearing the news that they are included to the punishment. Aria, Frank and Hans joyously accepted it without questioning. This was a dream for them and being included to this so called punishment was a dream come true. Now their journey to the land of Astroia a prosperous country in the middle of the sea and whose known for the noble academy which accepts students with magical affinity drives the trio crazy but for Ame it was just another training hall for him but a little more fancy. The thing that only triggers his excitement to be in Astroia is their reunion with his brother Christopher which he hadn't seen for the last 3 years.

"I think he's capable of putting up a fight now," Ame murmured. Excited to have a duel with his brother.

Having the strength to wander around, Ame decided to leave his comfortable hammock. Upon reaching the deck, salted sea breeze hits Ame's face bringing him the chills of the morning. It's already been their third day in the waters and only a day left until they reach Astroia. It'll took them over 4 days and 3 nights through travel estimation and their lucky enough to avoid any turbulences along their journey.

"I don't remember the last time I've been away from Gelid," Ame utter to himself.

"It seems to be long ago, I guess."