chp 4

A/n- I literally just came upon this song and I am in love with it-I suggest u listen to it cuz it's amazing

Lexie Liu-Manta

~~~~

It was time for us to get ourselves a seat.A lot of people were packed in this big auditorium.It was filled with a lot of celebrities I would have never dreamt of meeting before now.

We were able to locate our seats in a matter of minutes. I sat down next to Krystal but my seat was on the edge of the seating row.

I looked around us hoping I wouldn't see Namjoon or Bts at all near us but no luck.

Lucky for me, their seat was situated right across us and Namjoon was sitted right next to the edge of the sitting row also.I don't think he noticed me, yet.

I whispered in Krystal's ears if we could switch our seats.

"NO"she whispered shouted in my ears. SZA is sitting right next to me and I'm not passing out on that opportunity for camera time if she wins an award".

"UGH" I groaned loudly.

I wished I had told her about this whole thing. The Grammys started and everybody was paying attention to the host now. Suddenly , I felt eyes burning into my eyes. It was coming from someone in the other row.

"OH, No" I thought

AND, also just for imagination purposes because your girl really be struggling sometimes with imagining if she doesn't have a visual representation.

Namjoon's Po.V

My head jolted to the side for no reason to see a woman who looked familiar to me.

Could it be Naria?

"NO" I quickly dismissed my outrageous thoughts.

I looked again discreetly not wanting to make the woman feel uncomfortable with my glares. Her face structure matched Naria's own perfectly. Her eyes from the side fit the description of my past friend.

I begin to feel a bit weary with thought of me meeting her after a long time. It seemed as if the girl noticed me because she started to turn her head to the opposite side a lot.

As I was lost in my thoughts. Taehyung who was sitting right next to me shook my shoulders, jolting me back right into reality.

"Hyung, it's starting" he looked at me worriedly. Are you okay". he asked out of concern

"Ya, yes I'm fine. Its nothing" I shrugged and looked at the screen in front of me

Naria's P.O.V~~

I started to feel a bit nauseous as I recalled the traitor I called a "friend" barely inches away from me. I sensed he was still figuring out why I seemed familiar to him.

No more nerdy Naria. I changed a whole lot during these past years and I don't think I wanted to have any past unfortunate memories soaring through my mind right now.

"Krystal, I have to go to the bathroom for a little while" I told her whispering to her ears.

"Okay, just be quick they're about to announce awards" she said not bothering herself to look at me.

I lifted myself off the chair and found myself to the nearest stall.

A/n-I don't know if you can just get up and go to the bathroom during the Grammys but we're just going to ---------- ROLLL WITH ITT.

~~~~•~~~~

I walked my nerdy self to the bathroom after dodging that incident. I opened one of the bathroom stalls just to think about things.

Why is he here? Out of all the places he could be he had to be here.

He probably noticed me because he kept turning his head to my side

No, he possibly can't remember me

Could he?

I kept asking myself unanswered questions as I groaned and opened the stall ready to put myself in the lions den again. I looked myself in the mirror, standing there.

"Ew, I looked way better this morning" I mumbled quietly.

  I walked out of the bathroom looking down on my small handbag searching for any lipgloss since my lips were getting too dry for my liking.

Until , suddenly I bumped into someone. Some of the contents from my handbag spilled on the floor. As I quickly struggled to pick up things from the ground , I looked up to apologize to the stranger until I realized.....

My mind fixed the puzzles together.My brain was in a state of shock and my body turned frozen. I quickly got back to reality and apologized.

"S- ,  so-rry " I stuttered

~~~~~~~~