Finale Chapter - Number Seven

Btw, this story isn't in Watty awards x'D

Most Evil Villain – Jodi Lyn O'Keefe as Bloody Mary <-- She won an award of the most villain woman!

<< Comment – Simply comment below. Say anything you want. Encouragements helps. ^_^

< Vote – Show your support.

<< Like

<< and Tweet

Please excuse the spellings and errors ¬¬ I will correct it soon >.<

…................................

(RECAP)

Finally, the gang reunited after the whole day of facing death on each 'game' they were given. They were relieved that everything was over.

But what they aren't aware of is that the warning signs around them; the nature when they stepped into the woods, the dare games when they played, a lesson that must be remembered and Mary's words that controls their fates are small hints of their future.

That heavy and uneasy feeling wasn't lifted on the shoulders of Mason as he knew something was wrong.

Something big is going to happen in the future...

…............................................................

“How did you find us here?!” Drea asked panting slowly, holding Jade close. Jade was still in shock after everything that's happened. She no longer feel the electric current that ran through her body when they were all holding hands.

Shawn deeply sighed after taking a long breathing from running, “We saw smoke earlier.”

“-and there were coloured lights. Was that fire?” Scarlett asked, clutching on her chest and panting from running. She had cuts all over her body that seemed to strike slight pains everytime gentle wind blows.

Chase nodded firmly, “Yeah, it was. Drea bought them in order to kill that woman.”

“Guys...” He said in his urgent tone, “We have to go.” He said firmly and hurried walking out of the woods, “If Shawn and Scarlett saw the smoke just now, it won't belong before the other people comes to check it out.”

“He's right.” Shawn agreed.

“First, we need to get rid of the evidence. The fact that the Campbell family graves disappeared as well as the coffins and the wounds we have on us are the proof that the house is not invisible anymore.” Mason said. He hurried taking off his long sleeved white shirt and handed it to Scarlett, “Change into this. If people see you in your bloody clothes, they will be suspicious.”

“Wait, hang on!” Chase was indeed confused, “Well, the graves certainly disappeared. The mud mess is gone too and there was still wounds on us but what's it got to do with the house?!”

Mason sighed, too tired to explain and instead, Shawn did, “Since everything here disappeared, our wounds proves that everything that happened today are the proof that it really happened. If they erased the traces of their 'sins' beyond their graves, that must mean that the 'barrier' over the house is now broken.”

“Which means, people can now find it without having Mary blocking them and stopping them from finding it.” Mason completed Shawn's sentence, “Shawn, give your top to Serena. As for the rest who have bloody clothes, please leave them on the floor. We have to destroy it or else the blood will make us become the suspects of the mass homicide this town has ever seen.”