Chapter 23: Developing

Mumbo's POV
   I blushed when I heard Grian's words. Is he having feelings for me. I just keep on watching him while he's talking to Docm77. "OH that's a very good. I didn't know that you like him, Grian." He said with a very energetic tone. I can see from here that Grian smirk and answer "Well Yeah, I... like him as friend" That hits me so hard. I look down with my sad eyes and Grian glance at me. He then said "Maybe I wasn't ready for more." He move his gaze back to the screen and continue on doing his thinga. I look back at him as Docm77 say "You mean developing?" Grian asked with a confuse voice "WhaT? What do you mean?" Docm77 answered "Nothing, I have something else to do so yeah. BYE!" Then they ended their chat. I stared at Grian with disappointment in my eyes. He didn't mind me and continue doing his stuff. I just sit here quietly while staring at him.

  I fall asleep for minutes and when I woke up, I felt the blanket surrounding my body. He cares too much, it's feel legit. I then hear a voice saying "Oh Mumbo, you're already awake. What do you want? Tea, coffee or milk?" I glance at the direction where the voice coming from. As I expected, it's Grian. I then answered "You". I can see him blush a little bit and say "No, I mean it's 'Tea, coffee or MILK' not me. I'm not offering myself to you. Is that even a joke?" I fake a laugh and ask "Why would I say a joke if it wasn't really my intention?" He wrinkled his eyebrows and said "What? You are so wierd, Mumbo. I'll just get you a coffee and bread" I smiled and hold his right arm. "I really want you, Grian" He suddenly pull his arm towards to his body and leave the room. I was left here, speechless. I wait for him to come back and when he comes, he's holding a cup of coffee. He give it to me and stand in the front of me awkwardly. I then ask while staring at his eyes "Are you really with Stress?".