Chapter 45: Docm77

Stress's POV
Grian is not answering me yet and he just leaves me here in the discord. I'm so nervous because something probably happened to Mumbo. I don't know but I have this feeling that I tried to deny. That feeling is fear, I'm so afraid right now. It feels like someone is watching me from the corner of my eye but if I look around, I'll see nothing.

As time passed by, Grian is still not answering me and it bothers me. I feel like they are not fine out there. That was the moment I decided to go in their place for me to know what's happening to them. I grab my mask, gloves and jacket and head towards to my front door. But the time I touch the door knob is also the time that my doorbell rings. I froze for a second and I look back because I forgot to turn off my computer and end our call in discord.

I hope that it will save me later.

I take a heavy breathe and proceed on opening the door. My eyes widened when I saw who the man standing in the front of my door.

"Doc!?" I asked with nervousness written on my face.

"Hello Stress" he greeted me as if nothing will happen.

"What are you doing here? Why are you here?" I spontaneously asked while looking at him suspiciously.

"Can I come in?" He asked while smiling.

I was about to answer but he suddenly came in without hesitation. He looked around like he's searching for something.

"What a nice place you have here, Stress." He said, not looking at me.

"What do you want? Are you the hacker guy? Are here to kill me? What are you? How did you get here?" I continually asked while slowly grabbing the umbrella located in the right side of the door.

"Chill, I'm not him. We're just the same. We are both being used by him." He said while slowly facing me.

He then continued "but the difference is, i didn't disobeyed him."

Once my hand touches the umbrella, I smack his face with it and run towards to my room.

I heard Grian shouting my name that's why I also shouts "GRIAAAN! DOC IS HERE! DOC IS ONE OF THEM! GRIAAAN!"

Thankfully I manage to open the door in my room while panicking. My hands are shaking and my heart is beating so fast. I almost lost my oxygen but who cares! I'm in a life and death situation right now. I then hang up our call and instead I video call Grian.

He looks absolutely surprise because I'm crying right now. He then asked "What's happening there? Is the hacker-?"

I interrupted him by answering "DOC! DOCM77 IS HERE! THE HACKER!! IS NOT HIM, THE HACKER IS ALSO USING HIM. I DON'T KNOW IF THAT'S TRUE BUT GRIAN PLEASE. I'D RATHER DIE THAN TO PUT ALL OF YOU IN THIS SITUATION. SO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IS CALL THE POLICE BECAUSE MY PHONE IS MISSING! AND MY LIFE IS NOW IN DANGER. BUT WHATEVER YOU'LL DO, DON'T COME HERE! Understand?"

He nodded and said "Well I'm not coming there unless something really bad happen to-"

My head got smack by Doc. I stumble on the floor and my vision is now unclear.

Oh my, I don't wanna die.

I tried to stand and I successfully did it. He turn off my computer and smack it with a... bat?

Where did he get a bat!?

I then push him away and starts running towards to my front door. From here I saw a light, and no it's the heaven. I opened the door and saw the man itself.

Grian's POV
Oh God, I need to hurry up.

I went outside while calling the police. I still can't access Mumbo's room but I think the police can help me. I have my mask on and gloves on so I think I'm ready to go. I know where Stress lives, she said it to me.

When I arrived in her house, her front door is open. The police arrived and my jaw dropped when I saw her. Her body is laying down unconscious in the floor not too far from the front door.

I approached her but one of the police blocked me and said "Sir, it's better for you to stay where you are. It's not safe if you go in there, and it's not also right for you to touch the body."

"Is she dead?" I asked trying not to cry.

"No sir, she still has a pulse"

A/N
773 words, I know it's short but this is a sad chapter. I know its been three day and sorry for not updating. Btw there's an upcoming story for you

Yeah it is also a fanfiction. If you love steptiplier, then this book is for you. It is also connected to this story. Yeah they are connected so yeah! I'm out bye! Btw ctto of the art¡.