🩹Prologue🩹

TW! Mention's Of Self-harm, Toxicity, Abuse, Victim-Blaming, Blackmail, and Manipulation.

Shuichi P.O.V

I sat down to eat breakfast in the dining hall when two figures walked in.

Kokichi and Rantaro.

They sat down and the taller of the two leaned down and whispered something in the others ear, putting his hand on his shoulder. The smaller boy looked a bit uncomfortable by the his touch, but just nodded and smiled. He got up and when to the front, where everyone could see him.

"Hi Guys! I want to announce something! Rantaro and I are... In a relationship!" He exclaimed. There was a bit of silence before the remaining people started to tell them their congratulations and went about their day. 

He sat back down next to Rantaro, eating with one hand, and the other underneath the table. I presumed they were holding hands. I got done with my plate and walked to the kitchen, putting my plate in the kitchen. 

When I was leaving the dining hall, I walked by the couple and saw...

They weren't holding hands. Rantaro was tightly gripping the smaller's wrist, almost painfully.

.

.

.

'Something doesn't seem right about this'

.

.

.

.

Kokichi's P.O.V 

[ 3 hours ago, 07:30 , Kokichi's Dorm ]

I looked at my arms as I sat on the end of my bed, crying. I hated this stupid killing game.

It was only about a week into the "game" and it had already claimed two lives. Those two were the victim, Kaede and, the killer, Tsumugi.

Kaede was found, brutally stabbed to death in the kitchen. Tsumugi, later found as the killer, was executed by a giant sewing machine.

The game did neither of them a justice. Kaede was an amazing, strong person who wanted to help everyone but...she still didn't survive.

I think the moment I saw the pianists lifeless body leaning against the fridge, was when I realized that her way would never have allowed her to survive.

Tsumugi was a lovely person too, she just cracked under pressure. She was overwhelmed and in her mind, escaping was all she could think of.

I wonder if she gained any amount of confidence, instead of only thinking of herself as boring, would she be alive right now?

I brought the razor to my already bloodied arms yet again, slicing through the delicate skin.

I need to clean up....Somebody might walk in and-

I heard my door open I quickly panicked and threw the knife as far away as I could and attempted to cover my bloodied wrists but, they were in already, looking shocked. 

It was Rantaro. 

He grabbed me and smiled. I couldn't hide my fear. He was gripping my wrists tightly. 

.

.

.

"So...Kokichi... this is what you do to yourself? Wow...pathetic." he whispered into my ear. Tears leaked from my eyes and I couldn't respond. "Kokichi..." He said, making me shiver in discomfort and fear, reminding me of bad memories "This can go two ways..." He pulls away from my ear, still gripping my wrists. I nod.

"Either I tell everyone here about this-"He starts but I cut him off "N-No please!" 

Bad idea.

He hits me. 

I look down. He forces me to look at him, squeezing my cheeks with his hand. "Don't interrupt me. I didn't finish." He says as I cry harder " Your second option is..."

.

.

.

.

.

" You become my property" He says " Meaning...I own you. I become your boyfriend. I give you rules and if you break them, you get punished. I'll give you the rules this afternoon and, you can announce that we are dating at breakfast today." He says.

I nod my head "I-I'll do the second option." I say.

"Good choice" he smiles creepily "don't worry about the rules, baby. They are there for a reason"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ֆȶʊɖɛռȶ'ֆ ʀɛʍǟɨռɨռɢ: ӄօʀɛӄɨʏօ, ǟռɢɨɛ, ӄɨʀʊʍɨ, ӄօӄɨƈɦɨ, ӄɨɨɮօ, ȶɛռӄօ, ӄǟɨȶօ, ʍǟӄɨ, ֆɦʊɨƈɦɨ, ʀʏօʍǟ, ʀǟռȶǟʀօ, ɦɨʍɨӄօ, ɢօռȶǟ ǟռɖ ʍɨʊ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( 636 words )