Tic Toc Boom

(Totally irrelevant I found this on IG [@keegansbaee])

Don't like PLL? I'm Ash Shaym of you

HAAHHAHAH

nvm

Ziva's POV

"Jenna!" Toby ran to his sister and hugged her while Spencer ran behind him. Everyone else just stood there. "T-Toby... Mom... Mom and Dad... Mom didnt make it... and someone died in the fire..." Jenna says while looking at the streets "You're safe Jenna. you're safe..." Toby says and Spencer joins the hug "Who.... Who are you?" "Spencer..." "Why are you here? Why do you care? I thought you hated my guts" "Excatly. You thought." Jenna smiles and hugs her back "Thanks Spence". When we think everything is over, the ambulance where Mr Cavanaugh was being held in exploded. "DAD!" Toby says and runs towards the fire "TOBY NO" Spencer yells and grabs him back when we hear a secong explosion probably from the gas tank. "Toby!? Spencer?! Guys?! Are you okay?!" I look back at Aria "Is she blind or something?" "She's blind..." "...Oh" "I fine Jenna... I'm..." Spencer's eyes widen as she looks behind Jenna. She quickly grabs Jenna and Toby and runs "BOMB! BOMB!"

I dont know what happens next except for some big metal coming towards me, knocking me out cold....

Hospital

Tony's POV

"Ziva! Stay with me! Please!"

"Im sorry Mr DiNozzo. You can't enter this room"

I watch as they roll Ziva and Spencer away. Toby was in a hospital room with Jenna. She was knocked out by the blast but not too severe that she woke up on the way. Toby was blocked by Spencer so he only received a broken arm and a few scratches... Spencer and Ziva weren't so lucky. Ziva was knocked in the face by the metal mailbox and parts of the ambulance fell on her. Spencer was the nearest to the bomb so she was badly affected by it. I went to the room where Jenna is on the bed and Toby in a wheelchair beside her and McGee and Gibbs were sitting in the chairs in the room.

"How are ya Jenna?" "I feel like crap." At that second Mona comes in with Sydney. "Oh my god Jenna" "Sydney?" The girl gives Jenna a hug. "And you are?" "Sydney. Jenna's friend. um..." "Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo. Call me Tony." Then a doctor comes in. "Hi Im Dr Wren Kingstone--" "What the hell are you doing here Wren?" "Look Toby I do know that we do not have the best history together but I still have a job to do and I genuinly do want every patient to heal." Toby just stares at the Wren dude and Wren just reads of the clipboard.

"Spencer Hastings and Ziva David is still in surgery. Spencer has a broken rib, broken leg, a concussion, one of her rib bone is dangerously close to her liver and the doctor in surgery says she might suffer temporary blindness as her eyes look very pale and red. Ziva has a concussion, broken neck, a small crack in her skull, fractured hip bone and we dont know yet the the doctor in surgery says she might suffer temporary deafness as some parts of the mailbox entered her ears. And both of them suffered 3rd degree burns" I felt a huge need that I want to break something and that i failed to protect Ziva. I failed to protect my partner and best friend... I can tell Toby feels the same. "Look I am sorry but the best you guys can do is pray. I'll give you all some space." and with that Wren leaves.

"I'll leave the room first. Jenna's safe and that was my main priority. Im sorry guys" Sydney says and leaves the room. "Im going to go and talk to the parents and check out Emily and Hann. Don't worry guys. Spencer is very strong. Remember she survived so many things and made it though. And Ziva. Ziva's an ex Mossad and most importantly and NCIS Agent. They will get though this I know it" "How do you know it Mona" "Because Agent McGee. Im Mona. I'm never wrong. Get well soon Jenna and Toby" Mona gives us a worried smile and leaves. I guess it's true. And we all just have to pray.