A Minions

Mona's POV

Today is the day. Today we reveal who are those people locked up in the cell. I made Wren and his team, Mike, Noel and Ezra's brother, to bring our prisoners to our lair. Our lair is located in radley actually. No one ever bothered to explore but me. In the medicine cabinets there is a door behind one of it and if you walk further it will lead you to a huge space. It's dark but has some lights. And it may be underground but no one will be able to trace is if we are in and it makes a perfect safe house for A victins. But the signal sucks.

I got into my outfit and wen down to meet everyone who is in the truck. "oh hey there darlings I see we decided to wear the same thing... this is very creepy..." it was looking in a truck of people in black skinny jeans, blac shoes and black hoodies with their hoods up. Even Agent McGee, Gibbs, Tong and Ziva were too. I get in and Toby drives is there

Once we reached Radley, I led te way and we went down the stairs. Ziva and Tony had their guns out just in case. Then I hear someone fall. I look behind and see McGee at the bottom of the stairs and Tony laughing is ass off. "S-Sorry boss I slipped" Gibbs shaked his head and slapped Tony on the bck of the head. Hmm a headslap. I should use that it comes pretty handy... Soon we are in the lair. I see my whole army there and Wren's team with the suspects.

"okay remember. Not a word from you guys or for our suspects here to it is all done." I say as I bring down my hood which was a sign to start.

Mike removed the sack over the first one. Wren over the second. Noel over the third and fourth. And Wesley for the last.

Melissa Hastings
Cindy
Mindy
Jason DiLaurentis
Alex Santiago

"Everyone has 30 seconds to talk. All except for the 5 of you. Go"

"MELISSA HOW COULD YOU IM YOUR SISTER"

"WHAT THE HELL CINDY AND MINDY. JENNA AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON OUR SIDE"

"JASON!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!"

"ALEX WHAT THE HELL ARENT YOU SPENCER'S EX?!"

"30 seconds is over. 5 of you talk. Tell me why are you I the A team and what the hell did you dO. Melissa first"

"I did this to protect Soencer okay?! A was the reason my baby died. A poisoned me but I had to tell people it was a miscarriage or Spencer was going to be hurt. A said that he or she could do way worst than what He or she did to my baby. At first I didn't want to hoin. Then Spencer and her friends were framed for that murder and that you all were seen with the shovel. Then A messaged me telling me that if I don't join, A will make sure you guys get a death sentence. I didn't want to join but I had to... I was the one in charge of leaving physical messages..." Melissa state in tears. Practically begging for Spencer to forgive her. I turn to Spencer to see how is she. She is in tears but still keeps a straight face "untie her." Spencer orders. Mike releases Melissa and she goes to Spencer.

"Cindy and Mindy"

"Look we didn't want to join the A team at all. But we were in Mona's formal A team. But ever since the game was stolen from her we left. But for some reason the new A started targeting us Started to threathened...."
"Threatened what Cindy?!"
"Our kids! Okay. I have a 1 year old son and Mindy has a 6 month old daughter... we never told anyone. no one at all. Then A found out. A started to threatened to tell. But we decided that we don't care and A can tell. But one day we came home and found Mickayla and Michael asleep in their cribs with a noose tied above them is when we worried. The next day, if we were late just for a second, they would have died because we found them struggling in that noose. We didn't want to risk it so we joined the team... We were incharge of stalking... taking pictures and videos and stuff... we are sorry okay... we never wanted this... please don't tell ali. we joined her army because it made us feel safe and accepted... until A shot her.." Cindy and Mindy were both in tears