- Canada x Reader- 3 Strikes

3rd person's P.O.V.

You were walking home on a rainy evening from work when you suddenly was grabbed & pinned to the wall harshly.

Y/n's P.O.V

"What the fuck!" I screamed & looked at the figure in front of me. "Hey there beauty"said the figure in front of me. I tried to shove him off but he pinned my arms to the side & started to get closer with his face. I closed my eyes, tears threatening to come out, & thinking this is the end! When suddenly a soft husky voice with a thick canadian accent spoke behind the man. "Let her go & step back"! The man turned around & shoved me behind him, "She's mine so fuck off" he yelled at the guy. I suddenly got a good look at the two males & recognized one of them. The man that pinned me was my "Ex". The other male had more of flag pattern on his face, the Canadian flag to be exact but I didn't know who he was. Then my Ex pushed the guy with the Canadian flag but he reacted quickly by moving to the side making my Ex fall to the floor.

He then grabbed him harshly by the collar, "If you lay another hand on her I will make sure to put you through hell!" he said with a dark threatening look in his shimmering emerald eyes.

 My Ex then got up quickly & ran away. I looked over to the mysterious flag person & thanked him for helping me. "No problem, oh and my names Canada" he smiled back at me & I could see him clearly now. "I'm Y/n" I replied back giving him a smile back.

-Magical Time Skip- 3 years later-

No one's P.O.V.

"Y/nnnn!! Give that back", Canada whines angrily. "Never!" she replies taunting him with his favorite red flannel. He starts chasing her around the apartment trying to snatch his shirt back but she's too fast. He stops chasing her, & then walks to the door opening it & slamming it behind him. "Oh shit did I make him angry?" she thinks & rushes to the door & opening running after him.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Canada wa..wait!" I yell desperately trying to catch up with him. I finally catch up & grab his arm to prevent him from continuing further. "Wait.. please I was just messing with you!" I say to him. "Leave me alone Y/n" he growls & tries to get out of my grip but I stubbornly refuse to let go." I'm sorry okay, I.. I just really like your flannel" I try to reason with him but he gets out of my grip & speed walks away. I look as he fades off in the distance blinking back tears. I then break down thinking I've lost him as my friend & slowly walking towards the park.

Canada's P.O.V.

I angrily walk away from Y/n leaving her standing there. She knows I hate it when she takes my flannel & get angry quickly about it! But why does she do it?! I push those thoughts back, plug in my earplugs & play my favorite song "3 Strikes"

I sing along softly while walking towards the woods. I then come across a cliff & sit on the ledge letting my legs dangle down. "Was I too harsh on her?" those thoughts flood my mind while I'm thinking of Y/n & how she looked when I ripped away from her grip. "She's probably crying or close to it! Nice going Canada", I mentally slapped myself getting up & running back the way I came. 

I arrive at the park & see her sitting on one of the park benches singing softly, tears streaming down her face. I get closer & hear her singing "Need you to free me, it's a prison inside my mind, Break me, taste me, Roll me up like the northern lights, Can you hold me Down for one night, like I got three strikes?". I instantly feel bad & back up, my heart breaking. She's crying & why? Because of me! I think, then continue to watch her as she pulls my flannel over shoulders & snuggles into the fabric while crying & singing. God why was I even so mad? She's so innocent, she's really playful & just loves to mess around! I'm scared of her reaction but silently walk up behind her & wrap my arms around her upper torso snuggling into the crook of her neck like I always do when I'm sad. She flinches & immediately turns to face me. C..Canada? she asks. I then let go of her & sit down on the bench & face her. She looks pretty bad, I mean her makeup is all smeared & mascara staining her wet cheeks. She looks down & I grab her face gently making her look at me.

"Y/n-ah I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have reacted that way, I'm not mad anymore, it was childish please forgive me Best friend!" I softly replied. She looked at me & nodded "I forgive you Nada, but the real question is do you forgive me?" When she said that I just sat there & blinked. "Yes of course I always will forgive you! I then reply hastily.

~Time Skip to your apartment~ (I'm sorry T - T)

"Hey Nada?" Y/n looks at me, "Yea what's up" I say back. "Can you stay for tonight?" she looks at me with her soft baby blue eyes in hope. "I... sure Y/n let me ask my parents first though." she nods & gets off the couch walking away while I pull out my phone to text my mother, France.

                                                                                          ❣~Maman~❣

Maman pourrais-je passer la nuit chez Y/n?

                                                                                                        Bien sûr, chérie de l'érable.

Merci maman, bonne nuit. <3🌙⭐

                                                                                                         bonne nuit mon fils. <3🌙⭐

I turn off my phone & smile. "Y/n!" I call. "Yes, everything alright Canada?" she calls back walking out of the kitchen. "I can stay!"I happily say. "SLEEPOVER!" we both scream in unison. "I'll call Japan & Ireland!" she says in excitement. "No don't!" I blurt out. She turns to me & gives me a confused look, "Why not?" I sigh ,getting up & I walk over to her pulling her on top of me. WHAA..??! she yelps in surprise. "I don't want to share you" I mumble hugging her.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"Why not?" I ask in confusion, Canada sighs & gets up walking over to me & yanks me onto him. WHAA...??! I yelp in surprise."I don't want to share you". he mumbles hugging me. I blush & pick up his head, "Reallyyy" I smirk, "any reason whyyy?". He starts to stutter, then smirks at me. "You've got three tries & if you get them all wrong, well then let's just say, 3 strikes & you'll never find out!"

It's ON!" I yell. I know why he doesn't wanna share me, but I decide to mess with him. I give my first shot" Because I'm your favorite friend? " He shakes his head, "Try again" he smirks. "Hmmm" I pretend to think. "Because I'm your best friend?" I say. He just shakes his head while his smirk is growing on his face. "OH I know"! I shout smirking. He turns to face me & I grab his face whispering "You like me!" & then smash our lips together. I pull away while Canada is a blushing mess. "3 strikes Nada"! He looks at me, whispers "Jackpot." while warmly looking in my eyes & then locking our lips again. We both pull away & he puts my forehead against his, we're both staring in eachothers eyes, "I love you Y/n" he says softly. "I love you too, you maple syrup addict." I reply giggling.

La fin~

I hope you liked this oneshot, since Canada is my favorite countryhuman I decided to create this one for fun~ Nora-chan~ :)