54.

Once getting home, Rebecca put a sleeping Knox in his bed after carefully changing him into his pajamas. Colby updated his mother who had thankfully put the other two children to bed earlier in the night.

Colby walked into the room to see his wife sitting on the bed, smiling at him as he walked in.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked "Stop smiling" he shook his head "This isn't good" he said and she laughed "It's not funny" he shook his head

"It is extremely funny" she laughed "Mister I only make boys" she mocked him

"This is your fault!" He pointed at her

"Biologically that's wrong" she said "but whatever makes you feel better" she nodded "then yes this is all my fault and ya know what I'll take the blame for it happily"

"You're happy about this?" He asked

"Um yes" she nodded as she walked over to him "We have a healthy baby.. a healthy baby girl" she hopped from foot to foot and he shook his head

"This is a disaster" he threw his head back "How am I supposed to raise a little girl? I don't know how to do that" he said

"It will be fine" she smiled "All you have to do is love her and she'll be just fine"

"I think it takes a little more than just love" he said and she reached for his hand and pulled him towards the bed to sit next to her

"Yeah" she nodded "It's going to take love and patience and a lot of money"

"How do you know it's going to take anymore money than raising boys?"

"You so do not understand what You're getting into" she shook her head "I see how you are with your boys but your daughter.. she's going to have you wrapped around your finger from the second you lay eyes on her and you're going to spoil her"

"I am not" he shook his head and she laughed

"Yeah okay, I'll remember that when you buy her whatever she asks for"

"Oh my god its a girl" he exclaimed as he laid back and ran his hand over his face

"Why are you freaking out?"

"I know what I was like as a teenager, I know what I was like as an adult, and I don't know if you know this about me but I was a jerk"

"You?" She asked "No!" She stated and he rolled his eyes

"You don't understand, I was horrible, and I was actually proud of it" he said "and then have you seen yourself? She's gonna look just like you and there's gonna be guys just lining up at the door to take her out on dates and telling her she looks beautiful and all that stuff and all they want is one thing"

"Okay!" She grabbed his hands "Relax, take a breath.. You're not gonna have to worry about that for a long time" she shook her head

"You don't know that.. they start young now! I mean look at Beckett, he practically flirts with every girl he sees and they think he's just so cute and charming and he's only three!"

"It's going to be okay, because I'm going to teach her how to be strong and independent and how to handle situations like that"

"That's good" he nodded "I'm really gonna need your help with this one, I have no idea what I'm doing"

"Well first of all you need to get the wording right, she's not just beautiful, she is the most beautiful girl in the whole world"

"Second of course to her mother" he said

"Smooth" she smiled as she leaned down at placed a gentle kiss on his lips

"All I know is if any guy, any guy like me shows up to take my little girl out.." He shook his head "I'm gonna throw her in a closet and lock the door or I'm gonna kill him" he said and her eyes widened "Ya know what, I'm gonna do both"