3

Aizawa pov

I made my way to leave when Todoroki said something about what may be most of the cause of the suicidal thoughts.

"What did you say about Endeavour? I asked him.

"I said that he made me to Surpass All Might. I'm his molding toy." he then put his face back into Bakugou. I sit back down.

"Does he do anything to you?" I ask

"I-I can't tell you that." I hear from within the shirt of Bakugou.

"Well work on this." I whisper to Bakugou then get up to go back to class. As I walk I think that everyone in this school kinda has some depression to handle. Since I've read every single writing file and most have tried to commit before. I know people from class 1B also suffer the same way that the school does. When I turn a corner I see a boy with messy purple hair leaning against the wall eyes brimmed with tears waiting to fall. I walk up to the boy. He looks at me with dull dead eyes.

"Are you alright?" I ask the boy. He slowly shakes his head no.

"N-no. it was Momona-kun again." he whimpers out. I look around for the spoiled hot head.

"What did he do?" I asked the boy. He rolls up his sleeve to reveal bruises. I stare at it then look up at the boy.

"What's your name?" I ask. The boy took a deep breath.

"My name is Hitoshi Shinso." he says. I nod and asked him to follow me.

Todoroki pov

I cuddled my way into Bakugou. I don't know what to do right now. Then I get an idea. Something that Bakugou would like.

"Baku? Can I have the rice?" I ask him. He happily picks up the bowl of rice and hands it to me. I take it and pick up the chopsticks. Picking up a bit of rice. I close my eyes and push it into my mouth. I resist the urge to puke it right out and force myself to swallow the food. As soon as it's down in my stomach.

"That was great!" Bakugou says. I can't help but smile a little bit. I know that he wants me to be happy but I also want him to be happy. I take another pinch of rice and put it in my mouth. Swallow. Then I put the bowl down and snuggle back up into Bakugou.

"That was such good progress!"

"Thank you Baku." I say. And fall asleep for a nice nap.

Midoriya pov

I look at the empty seat of Kacchan and Todoroki. I wonder where they are. Class has started back up and it seems that Aizawa doesn't care that they are missing from the room.

"Midoriya will you please go to the rooftop and give these papers to Todoroki and Bakugou?" Aizawa passes me a look and I suddenly understand. One of them was suffering. I quickly took the pages but was held back.

"Midoriya don't tell anyone what you see up there okay?" he whispers in my ear. I nod and take off down the hallway and up to the rooftop. When I turn the corner I am baffled. Kacchan is sitting on the bench with a sleeping Todoroki in his lap. I blink to make sure I see things correctly. I shake my head a little before walking over to them.

"Kacchan I was told to bring you and Todoroki these papers." I say quietly so as not to wake Todoroki. Kacchan glares at me but takes the papers and nods his head. I give another glance at them thinking it was kinda cute before walking back to class.

~Time Skip to end of day~Todoroki pov

I am just opening my eyes and see Bakugou shaking me awake.